These colorful Child Behavior Chart + Kid Kash Printables are such a great way for kids to visually see how they’re doing!
Child Behavior Chart + Kid Kash Reward System
- Child Incentive Chart + Kid Kash Printables (download here)
- 1″ circle punch
- paper cutter or scissors
- Print off our Printables below.
- Cut out the chart and “bills” with a paper cutter or scissors.
- Punch out the circle markers with a 1″ punch, or with scissors.
- Glue magnets to the back of your markers.
- Place on the fridge, or any other magnetic surface, and you’re ready to go!
Our readers also enjoyed these posts:
This post originally published in February 2010, but updated in 2017 with a new twist and colorful printables.
DON’T MISS A THING!
Sign up for our newsletter to receive our FREE Home Organization Binder Printables + weekly updates filled with creative inspiration and exclusive freebies!