This chili lime sauce dip has an amazing flavor and perfect to serve at your next party.
About a month ago, my husband and I tried a new restaurant near our home. As an appetizer they served us a delicious dip with some kettle potato chips. It was AMAZING! I wanted to ask the server what was in the recipe, but instead I tried to recreate the tasty dish myself by using ingredients that I could pick out and remember. I came up with my very own Chili Lime Sauce Recipe, here is how to make it:
How To Make Chili Lime Sauce Dip
1/2 tsp chilli powder
3/4 C mayo
1/4 tsp garlic powder
2 tsp lime juice
pinch kosher salt
Mix all ingredients in a small bowl. Chill and serve with Kettle Brand Potato Chips. (I like the Salt and Fresh Ground Pepper flavor best!)
Chili Lime Sauce
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons green onions, sliced
- 1/2 jalapeño, diced or sliced (or more to taste)
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar, packed
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together all ingredients.
- Serve with egg rolls, lettuce wraps, fried chicken, pork, steak, etc.