Want to make Valentine Boxes this year that are insanely darling, but super easy and quick to put together? Then you have to check out this adorable Hot Air Balloon Valentine Box idea!
We love how these turned Valentine boxes out. And the fact that it takes no time at all, and only a few supplies (which your bank account will love you for), makes it that much better! These darling Hot Air Balloons would make a great addition to your Valentine’s Day party as a place setting, or party favor! Couple them with our matching Cupid Grams and the cuteness factor jumps through the roof! 😉
Hot Air Balloon Valentine Boxes
- hot air balloon printables (download below)
- cupid grams (download below)
- small basket (we found ours at Michael’s, but you can find similar ones here)
- cute straws – 2 per basket
- hot glue or tape (if children are going to be making this, we recommend using tape so they don’t get burned)
- ribbons and/or decorative string (optional)
- First, print off and cut out a Hot Air Ballon Valentine Box printable for each person.
- Write the name on the flag, and then glue around one of the straws.
- Hot glue or tape the straws onto the back inside of the basket.
- Hot glue or tape the balloon onto the tops of the straws.
- Embellish your basket with ribbons and string if desired.
- Optional: Fill out a Cupid Gram, and place inside the basket, along with treats or other Valentine’s goodies!
It really doesn’t get much simpler (or cuter!) than that!
We are using ours for our family Valentine’s Day party – each person will have their own basket, filled with Valentines from Mom + Dad, plus little treats. I’m planning on having everyone fill out a Cupid Gram for each family member – I’m always looking for ways that the kids can say nice things about each other. There is way too much arguing between them, so these little notes might get some eye-rolling from the older ones, but in the end, they’ll love it!
Want to make these for your own Family Valentine’s Day party?
Click the links below for the Valentine Box printables, Candy Grams, and if you’d like, we even have some family night invitations that you can print off and give to each family member! (Or just put one on the fridge for everyone to see.)
Happy Valentine Box making!
Our readers also enjoyed these posts:
DON’T MISS A THING!
Sign up for our newsletter to receive our FREE Home Organization Binder Printables + weekly updates filled with creative inspiration and exclusive freebies!