Bouncy Ball Valentine Printables
- Have a Ball Valentines (download here)
- scissors or paper cutter
- 1″ circle punch (optional, but TOTALLY recommended)
- 27mm (1.02″) bouncy balls
- Print out valentines (link here).
- Cut out, and using your hole punch, punch out the circles.
- Have your child sign the back.
- Place the bouncy balls inside.
- On the back, place a piece of tape across, so the ball won’t pop out.
And that’s it! I love me a simple + adorable craft!
Now, I highly recommend using the paper cutter for straight lines, and the circle punch for the inside. I tried without them at first, and let me tell you what. My kindergarten teacher would be mortified. It looked awful. So trust me when I say, you’re gonna want to save yourself the headache and curse words – just get the darn devices.
Love these darling Valentines as much as we do?
Our readers also enjoyed these posts:
This post was originally written by Tasha from Creation Corner, but updated in 2017 with a fresh new printable. Tasha was our Kid’s Craft Contributor in 2011-2012.
Hack Your Routine!
5 Time-Saving Tips for Crazy Busy Moms