This versatile Gold Banner printable is something you’ll want to keep handy! All 26 letters of the alphabet are included, so this printable is perfect for anything! Print out the letters you need and create your very own banner for any occasion.
Simple Gold Banner
Need a banner for a birthday? No problem! Need something for that bizarre holiday no one but your family celebrates? No problem! Now you have a banner for every occasion at the tip of your fingers! And the best part is, it’s free! And gold. can’t forget that. 😉 I love how simplistic this is! It’s sure to match any party decor, or to simply stand on it’s own. How cute would this be to welcome home a soldier, missionary, college kids, etc.? Sometimes it’s the little things…
You might like these other banner printables:
Free Printable Gold Banner
- free printable gold banner kit (download below)
- printer + paper (or send into a print shop)
- string or twine
- tape or paper hole punch
- laminator (optional)
- First, print off the letters you’ll need for your individualized banner. Each letter is on a single page, so if you’re spelling out HAPPY, you’ll select the H, A, P, and Y pages, making sure you print off the P twice.
- Cut out, and laminate (optional) your letters.
- Using a paper hole punch or tape, attach your letters to your string or twine.
- Hang up and let the festivities begin!
- The file is a 26 page PDF, so it will take you some time to download. Please be patient.
- Each piece of the banner (each letter) is one full page- a standard 8.5 x 11 inch.
- We found it best to print on cardstock for durability.
- We also recommend laminating the letters for use in the future.
Ready to download your gold banner alphabet?
Also, if there’s cake involved with these banners, I’m expecting an invite, m’kay? 😉
This post originally published on Somewhat Simple in 2014 and was updated in 2018 with a fresh new design and images.