Send someone you love a hug in the mail with our simple and special hug card printable!
It’s always fun to get the kids involved in craft projects that come from the heart, especially for someone who you haven’t seen in a while, or someone who lives further away. This Hug in the Mail Card is one of my favorite ways to do just that!
The cute poem on the printable says –
It’s traveled through so many places.
Been looked upon by many faces.
They thought it was a normal letter.
They didn’t know it’s even better!
With love and just a little glue,Sarah Garlick, SomewhatSimple.com
I’ve made a special hug for you!
This is such a fun project for all ages! What grandparent wouldn’t LOVE this?! It makes a cute, little keepsake, too! Here’s how to make it –
How to Send a Hug in the Mail
- free printable (download below)
- white paper
- stamp pad
- large manilla envelope
- Download and print our printable hug. Set aside.
- On the white sheet of paper, stamp each of your kiddo’s hands, then cut out each handprint.
- Glue each handprint on the space provided on the Hug printable.
- Fold the card along the 2 dotted lines and place it in the envelope.
- Stamp, address, and ship and get ready to make someone feel extra special!
Download our free printable by entering your name and email address in the form below –