I Am A Child of God printable bookmarks are fun, cute and super simple! Download them for your kids and primary classes today!
I Am A Child of God Printable Activity
Looking for a fun activity for your primary class or FHE lesson? These printable bookmarks are PERFECT! With 8 bookmarks on a page, you’ll simply download, print, cut out and color! If you’re feeling extra fancy, print them on cardstock and laminate them for each child. You could even hole punch the top and add some ribbon… but that’s only for the over achievers! (wink, wink!)
How to Make Your Own Printable Bookmarks
Making these bookmarks does not get any easier! Here are the simple directions –
- printable file (download below)
- white paper or cardstock
- crayons, colored pencils or markers
- laminating, hole punch, ribbon – optional
- Download the printable bookmarks, then print them onto cardstock.
- Cut each one out (there are 8 per page) and give one to each child.
- Have the kids color them and write their names on the bottom line.
- You could stop here and call it good, or you could laminate them, punch a hole at the top, and add some ribbon.
So easy, and so fun!
Ready to download your own printable bookmarks?
Please Note – Our I Am A Child of God Printable Bookmarks are for personal use only. Please do not sell them (we see this happen!) or claim them to be your own. We appreciate your understanding and support!
This blog post originally published on Somewhat Simple in 2016. It was updated with a new printable in 2019.