Our 30 Day Kindness Challenge gives you 1 small act of kindness to do every day for an entire month. Each thoughtful task requires just a few minutes, so print our free challenge calendar and let’s get started today!
30 Days of Kindness Challenge
Pick a day, any day! We’ve rounded up various tasks that encourage kindness + service, and we’ve put them inside a 30-day Challenge Calendar! Get the whole family involved, and let’s spread a little cheer to friends and strangers every day this month! You can bounce around the calendar until every task is done, or work on each one in the order that they are presented. We aren’t picky how you use this printable calendar – we’re just glad you’re here and looking for ways to make yourself and other people smile!
Here is how to make it happen:
MATERIALS NEEDED –
- free printable (download it below)
- small treats + stationery, as outlined on the calendar
- Download and print the calendar and put it in a spot where you can easily see or access it. Consider putting it in a place where it will be seen by coworkers, families, and friends, so they can join too!
- Set aside a few minutes at the beginning of each week to plan and prepare the tasks you want to do. You’ll be ready to go in no time at all!
- Spend the next 30 days doing each task until you’ve completed each one.
- …and that’s it!
Ready to get started?
Let’s do this! Enter your email address below for immediate access to this printable!
Leave us a comment with any other ideas you might have – we’d love to hear what has worked with you! Have fun!