Our 30 Day Journal Challenge makes it easier than ever to document life and all the details of your day. Download our printable calendar and get started today!
This year we’ve been rolling out a new 30 day challenge each and every month! For May, we decided to focus on JOURNALING, and I am SUPER excited about this one! With so much happening in the world around us – I think now is the perfect time to capture our thoughts and feelings on paper and make the best of memories!
Here is how it works –
30 Day Challenge – Journaling
YOU WILL NEED –
- journal or notebook
- pen or markers (don’t get in the habit of using a pencil to journal – your writings won’t last!)
- challenge calendar (download below)
- Download and print our FREE challenge calendar.
- Beginning on the first day of the month, or the first Monday of the month, work through 1 journal prompt each day. Write your thoughts, make a list, draw a picture – there are no rules to how you have to do this!
- Tag us on social media so we can see how you’re liking it!
- … that’s really it. There is no #4!
Free Challenge Calendar
Ready to download your Free calendar? Enter your name and email address in the form below. A new window will pop open with the PDF file, and you’ll be able to download it right from that screen! No email to wait for, nothing lost in your spam folder! Just download and get started!
*Please remember, all of our printables on SomewhatSimple.com, are for personal use only. If you’d like to make copies for your friends, for your students, for your family, etc. – we are totally ok with that! We just ask that you don’t sell them or claim them as your own. (We sadly see this happen way too often!) If you have any questions about this, please feel free to email Steph@SomewhatSimple.com. Thanks for your understanding!
We sure hope you have fun documenting life this month! Cheers!