No-bake Lemon and Blueberry Tartlets are deliciously refreshing! Packed with citrus goodness and topped with juicy blueberries, these tablets create one amazing Summer dessert!
I simply adore all the fresh berries during the summertime. They are deliciously sweet and they make desserts look so pretty! I have used the combination of lemon and blueberry quite a few times, and I just love the burst of citrus along with the sweet blueberries.
This Lemon Blueberry Tartlet recipe is as easy as it gets! And who doesn’t love a good no-bake dessert, ESPECIALLY in the summer when it’s too hot to turn the oven on?!
The base is super simple; I used crushed graham crackers and melted butter, and then pressed the mixture into 6 greased tartlet pans. I popped them in the fridge to firm up before making the most delightful filling ever! The filling is a mixture of cream, condensed milk and lemons. It’s sweet, tart AND creamy; just out of this world amazing!
To finish these pretty little tartlets off, I placed fresh blueberries all over the top and then dusted them with icing sugar.
So delicious and so pretty!
Believe me when I say these tartlets are heavenly and I can’t even begin to tell you how amazing they taste. You get crunch, creaminess, sweetness, juiciness and tartness in every single bite. My taste buds could hardly handle it and I really hope you enjoy them as much as we did!
Lemon and Blueberry Tartlets Recipe
Let us know if you make this recipe by leaving us a comment below, or by tagging us on social media!
Lemon and Blueberry Tartlets
- 2 cups graham crackers, crushed
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 1 cup heavy cream
- zest of 1 large lemon
- 7 oz condensed milk, half of a can
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- Place graham cracker crumbs into a medium sized bowl and pour the melted butter into the bowl. Mix until crumbs are coated.
- Spray 6 individual sized tart pans with cooking spray.
- Place 2 heaping tablespoons of the crumb mixture into each tart pan and press firmly, bringing the base up the sides to be level with the top of the pan.
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Once chilled, make the filling: place the heavy cream into a large bowl and whisk until soft peak stage. You want it to hold its shape when you remove the whisk, but the tip of the peak should bend over on itself.
- Add the lemon zest, condensed milk, lemon juice and powdered sugar and whisk until smooth.
- Spoon around 2 tbsp into each chilled tartlet and use the back of the spoon to smooth the filling. Fill each tartlet level with the top of the base.
- Place them back in the fridge for 1-2 hours until set. They won't completely set, if you dig a finger in you will make a dent, but they should be firm if you touch them lightly!
- Once chilled, place fresh blueberries all over the top of the tartlets.
- To serve, dust them with icing sugar and place a small wedge of lemon on top.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR – Annie is a self-taught baker, recipe developer and food photographer from Annie’s Noms. Annie was a food contributor on Somewhat Simple in 2017.