Fresh, fun, simple, and sweet! Here’s a list of 10 favorite Monogram Projects you can DIY in just minutes!
Kids and adults can add a monogram to just about anything these days! From tshirts to tote bags, gift ideas and home decor, there’s nothing more personal than a monogrammed gift for a friend or a simple piece of decor!
Here’s a list of 10 simple Monogram projects you can make in under an hour!
10 Favorite Monogram Projects
- Monogrammed Framed Baby Gift – A no-sew project that could not be any easier to create! Make one for the new arrival in ten minutes or less!
- Stenciled Wood Monogram – An easy afternoon craft that is perfect for all ages to create!
- Monogrammed Wreath – With just a few basic supplies and in less than 20 minutes, you can create a gorgeous monogram wreath for your front door that’s simple, classic, and so easy to make!
- Framed Paper Monogram – Made to match any space, so it’s super versatile and super easy to create!
- Letter Wall Decor from The Love Nerds – Such a bright + cheery way to fill a wall and bring color to a space!
- Monogram Stationary – Simple and chic! They make the perfect gift for friends and are a fun project for a craft night.
- 3D Accent Wood Letter, from Michaels – Such a fun way to personalize a space!
- Monogram Birthday Cake – All you need for this idea is the recipe to your favorite cake, sprinkles, frosting, and strips of paper!
- Photo Covered Block Letter, from Joann – Such a fun way to display some pictures in your room!
- Yarn-Wrapped Monogram Letters – These fun letters are a simple and inexpensive way to add color to your room decor.
Have fun creating!