These delicious breakfast cupcakes are a fun twist on a traditional omelet that will get your day started off right. You can quickly customize these breakfast cupcakes so everyone is happy.
Easy Breakfast Cupcake Muffins
I love spending a relaxing summer morning with my family eating a delicious summer breakfast. Any excuse to eat a nice, tasty meal in my pajamas is alright by me! We usually stick with the classic breakfast meals, like french toast, pancakes and cinnamon rolls breakfast.
This Breakfast Cupcakes Recipe was a nice twist on the classic omelet – eggs, sausage and cheese. What’s not to love about that? Serve them with some fresh berries and a tall glass of orange juice and you’ll be wishing every morning started off this delicious!
How To Make Breakfast Muffin Cupcakes
These breakfast cupcakes are filled with healthy ingredients and only take 10 minutes to prepare. Simply grab your cupcake tins and start filling them with your favorite ingredients. What I love most about these, is that you can quickly customize each cupcake to easily accommodate anyone’s taste.
Breakfast Cupcake Muffins
- 1- 12 oz package of sausage, any flavor of your choice browned and cut into small pieces
- 16 large eggs
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375. Spray 2 muffin pans with cooking spray or line them with 24 cupcake liners.
- Spoon the sausage pieces into each cupcake. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, oil and baking powder until smooth. Gently stir in cheddar cheese and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Ladle the egg mixture over sausage.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until egg is cooked through.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese and serve warm.
More Delicious Breakfast Recipes
Eat and enjoy!
Leave a comment below and tell us how you liked these and all of the fun toppings you included in yours!