Buffalo Chicken Cupcakes are a savory appetizer or meal that will feed and PLEASE a crowd!
As Easy Buffalo Chicken Idea
If you’re looking for a new, EASY recipe to feed your family or guests for the big game, these delicious Buffalo Chicken Cupcakes need to happen in your kitchen, STAT! They’re packed with all the zesty flavors of Buffalo Chicken Wings you love, but they’re soft and cheesy and so much easier to eat!
Zesty buffalo chicken baked inside fluffy cheddar ranch biscuits – have I convinced you to try them yet? These Buffalo Chicken Cupcakes are simple to make and totally delicious! Here’s how to make them –
- Bisquick mix
- Frozen boneless Buffalo wings
- Cheddar cheese
- Ranch dressing
How to Make EASY Buffalo Chicken Cupcakes
Prep – Start by preheating your oven to 375°F. Then, spray 2 muffin pans with non-stick cooking spray.
Defrost – Place the frozen chicken bites in a microwave-safe bowl and then pop them in the microwave for 2-3 minutes, or until they are mostly defrosted. Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces, and then return them to the same bowl.
Mix – Now you’ll add the cheddar cheese and ranch dressing to the bowl with the chicken. Toss to mix until well blended, and then set the bowl aside.
Batter – Using a separate bowl, you’ll want to stir together the Bisquick, milk and eggs until they’re fully blended.
Fill – Next you’ll add about one tablespoon of Bisquick batter into each muffin cup. Then top with approximately a quarter cup of the chicken mixture. Then add one or more tablespoons of batter to each muffin cup.
Cook – Place the buffalo chicken cupcakes in the oven and bake them for about 25 minutes or until the batter has set.
Serve – When they’re done, serve your buffalo chicken cupcakes with carrot & celery sticks and more ranch dressing for dipping.
More Easy Party Food Ideas
- Philly Cheesesteak Sliders
- Corn Dog Muffins
- Crock Pot Grape Jelly Meatballs
- Crispy Baked Chicken Wings
- Easy Antipasto Skewers
Here is a printable recipe card for your convenience –
Buffalo Chicken Cupcake Recipe
- 1 cup Original Bisquick mix
- 1 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 bag of frozen boneless buffalo chicken bites
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup Ranch dressing
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 2 muffin pans with cooking spray.
- Place chicken in a microwave-safe bowl and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until mostly defrosted. Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces and return to the same bowl.
- Add cheddar cheese and ranch dressing to the chicken. Mix well and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, stir together Bisquick, milk and eggs until blended.
- Add approx. 1 tablespoon of Bisquick batter into each muffin cup. Top with approx. 1/4 cup of chicken mixture, then add 1 more tablespoon of batter to each muffin cup.
- Bake for 25- 30 minutes or until batter has set.
- Serve with carrot & celery sticks and more Ranch dressing for dipping.