This Crock Pot Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup is easy to put together and amazingly delicious! filled with noodles, tender chicken and hearty vegetables, this comfort food is perfect for soothing you when you’re sick or on a cold winter day.
Homemade Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup
This slow cooker creamy chicken noodle soup is probably my very favorite soup recipe that I currently own. Besides the fact that it is super delicious and creamy, this soup is also SO SIMPLE to make. My four year old has helped me make it so many times, I think he could probably make it himself!
I love that this soup uses simple fresh ingredients that are easy to keep on hand, and the prep work is pretty much non-existent! Then, you literally toss the ingredients into the crock pot, walk away and the chicken noodle soup is ready later in the day when you are ready to eat it!
If you’re like me and love to dip bread into your soup, you should try making a loaf of this delicious artisan bread.
Items I Use To Make Chicken Noodle Soup
What I love best about this recipe is that it doesn’t take anything fancy to make. Here are a few simple kitchen items I used to make this hearty recipe.
- This Rachel Ray Santoku stainless steel kitchen knife is my all time favorite for cutting vegetables
- Any slow cooker works great but I have always been a fan of the Crock Pot brand
- A simple pair of meat claws makes shredding chicken a snap
What Are Other Easy Soup Recipes?
If you loved this simple chicken noodle soup recipes, you should try one of these other delicious soup recipes.
- Southwest Chicken Noodle Soup
- Slow Cooker Zuppa Toscana Recipe
- Easy Crock Pot Cheeseburger Soup
- Hearty Crock Pot Albondigas Soup
How To Make Chicken Noodle Soup
Using a crock pot to cook this soup makes the entire process extremely easy. Here is how you make this delicious recipe.
Crock Pot Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
- Add the cream of chicken soup and the milk to your crock pot. Whisk together until blended.
- Add the chicken and vegetables to the crock pot.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- One hour before serving, shred the chicken breasts and then return to the crock pot. Add the dry noodles and parsley, plus any more milk you think you might need. Continue cooking for 1 more hour.
- Eat and enjoy!
- I put the chicken breasts into the crock pot frozen
- I start with 6 cups of milk and add more just before serving if the soup is too thick
- You can sub the carrots and celery for 1 (9oz) bag of frozen veggies
- I prefer egg noodles, but you can use whatever you have on-hand