Download and print our minimalist Trick or Treat Printables for a simple and festive way to decorate for Halloween!
Oh, how I love Halloween! The weather is cooler, the fall scenery is getting prettier every day, and no one looks at you strange when you eat an excessive amount of candy and treats! (‘Tis the season, am I right???)
Today’s freebie is for all you Somewhat Simple fans looking for a simple, yet festive way to add some Halloween spirit to your home or office! This print is available in 3 colors – black, purple, and orange – and they’ll fit perfectly in an 8×10 frame. They’d also be cute shrunken down and attached to a treat for your neighbors or friends.
Here is how to make it –
Halloween Trick or Treat Printable
- printable (download below)
- 8×10 frame
- Download and print the Halloween trick or treat printable files from your home, or send them into a printer. (We love FedEx Office for our printing needs! The quality is amazing and each color print is around 60 cents. This is NOT sponsored, by the way! We are just big fans!)
- Cut the border out so it fits in your frame. Then frame it, display it, and you’re good to go!
More Cute Halloween Printables
- Halloween Bingo Game Printable
- Out Of Candy Trick-Or-Treat Sign
- Halloween Soda Bottle Labels
- Tic Tac Halloween Labels
- Bug & Kisses Halloween Treat Bags
Way too easy, I know… and you’re welcome! Hope you enjoy these Trick or Treat Printables, and hope you have a fantastic Halloween! –xoxo
Please note- As with all our free Printables shared on Somewhat Simple, these Trick or Treat printables are for personal use only and are not to be sold in any way, digitally or physically. Thank you so much, and feel free to spread the love!