Halloween soda labels are a simple way to add some fun to your next Halloween party! Grab your printable today and get started.
The fun soda labels are perfect for your next party. Some of my other favorite treats to serve during Halloween are these Witch Hat Cupcakes, Pumpkin Popcorn Balls and the adorable Mummy Sugar Cookies.
A Cute Halloween Party Idea
Can we talk for a minute about how stinkin’ cute these printables are? Your next Halloween party or family dinner is going to be that much more festive. And easy.
We’ve created 8 total labels. Choose your favorites or use all of them!
- Franken Slime
- Pumpkin Punch
- Witch Water
- Bat Blood
- Monster Mucus
- Bone Broth
- Ghost Guts
- Vampire Venom
(We love a good alliteration!)
How To Make Halloween Soda Labels
- colorful 2 liter soda bottles
- a printer and paper
- soda labels printable – the link to download this file is included below.
- Download the printable Halloween soda labels of your choosing and save them to your computer.
- Print and cut them out, then tape or glue them onto your soda bottles.
More Cute Halloween Printables
- Halloween Juice Box Covers
- Free Out Of Candy Trick-or-Treat Printable Sign
- Halloween Bingo Game Cards Printable
- Dead Man’s Body Game Printable
- Trix or Treats Rice Krispies Printable
Halloween Soda Labels Download
Seriously, are they not so much fun?! Your kids are going to LOVE them! To grab the soda label printables, just download the document by clicking the link below. And hurry! They are only free until October 1, 2018!! We sure hope you guys enjoy this fabulous fall season as much as we do. And have a Happy (and safe!) Halloween!
PLEASE NOTE: As with all of the printables that we offer here on Somewhat Simple, these Halloween Soda labels are for personal use only. Please don’t mass-produce them or claim them to be your own. And don’t try selling the file either – we’ve seen this on Etsy all too often and it isn’t cool. If you need us to make an exception to this rule, just shoot us an email – [email protected] We are super nice, promise! 🙂