Looking for something to keep little hands busy? Try this adorable Build A Monster Printable craft Kit!
Summer is here and we’re up to our eyeballs in projects at my house! In fact, I decided to go for the “Best Mom Award” and I moved a craft table into my home office for the summer. We’ve been cutting and pasting and creating to our hearts’ content. Sure it’s a disaster, but at least the disaster isn’t on my kitchen table anymore!
One of our favorite projects so far is this Build A Monster craft project. I’ve provided horns, arms, legs, eyes, bodies, and mouths so all you need to provide is scissors, glue, maybe some extra paper, and as much imagination as you’d like. You’ll have a great time seeing how each monster turns out!
How To Make A Monster
- Build-A-Monster Printable Kit (download here)
- Tape or glue
- Laminator + laminating pages (optional)
- Print off our Build A Monster Printable Kit onto paper or card stock.
- Cut out.
- Laminate (optional). This would be a great option if you want to use these over and over.
- Let the imaginations go wild!
Build A Monster Craft Free Printable
This makes a great indoor project if you’re trying to beat the heat. These monsters would also be fun for your next birthday party! Print and cut out a bunch of monster parts and then let the party guests decorate their own gift bags.
So stinkin’ cute!!
More Fun Monster Crafts & Recipes
- Monster Repellent
- Mess Monster Toy Box
- How To Make Monster Eye Balls
- Ice Cream Sandwich Monsters
- Monster Mash Party Printables
Download your Build A Monster Printable Craft Kit here.
Print as many times as you’d like, but please remember it is for personal use only. Do not resell, alter, or claim as your own.
This post originally published in 2014, and was updated in 2017.