Hello Somewhat Simple readers! I’m Jill from Create.Craft.Love and I’m so glad to be a part of the ABC Series! As a busy working mom, I love quick and easy recipes that put a smile on my kids faces. These Ice Cream Sandwich Monsters fit the bill and are almost too cute to eat! Well almost…
- Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix
- Vanilla ice cream
(First of all, if you haven’t tried the Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix, you need to. It’s amazing. So much better than the refrigerated stuff!)
- Follow the directions on the back of the Cookie Mix. (I used the drop cookie recipe.)
- Allow cookies to cool completely.
- Decorate the cookie with colored icing. Use white icing for the eyes and add M&Ms.
- Once your cookies are decorated, add your ice cream. I used a small carton of Ben and Jerry’s and sliced through the carton to get the ice cream in circles!
Aren’t they the cutest things ever?
This is a fun and easy recipe to get the kids involved!
If you’re looking for more fun kid’s activities, here are a couple fan favorites:
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: