These free printable Halloween juice box covers are fun for kids, and easy for you — perfect for a class Halloween party!
Aren’t these typography Halloween juice box covers so fun?!?
These covers have black text, so you all you need to do is print on colored paper instead of white, and they’ll match perfectly with your party! You won’t have to use a ton of printer ink, and you can customize to the colors you want, good right?
This black and white, typewriter style kind of reminds me of old horror movies/novels. There are four different cover designs, so you can choose your favorite, or mix and match! They are so quick and easy to put together — you can transform your juice boxes into spooky chic in just a couple of minutes!
Printable Halloween Juice Box Covers
- white cardstock or colored paper of your choice (there are 2 covers per sheet – so 20 juice boxes = 10 sheets of paper)
- scissors or paper trimmer
- clear tape
- Download the printable Halloween juice box covers PDF. (Link below)
- Insert your choice of paper into the printer, and print the covers (choose high quality, 100% size.)
- Trim the covers out along the black lines.
- Wrap each cover around a juice box so the words are centered on the front of the box. Overlap the paper at the back of the juice box and put a piece of clear tape over the seam.
Download the Printable Halloween Juice Box Covers here:
- Witching you a scary spooky haunted Hallowe’en!
- Trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat!
- Beware! EEK! Spooky BOO! Haunted AAH! Wicked
You can also download the printable Trick or Treat Halloween party banner here.
I hope you and your kids enjoy your Halloween juice boxes, and have a happy Halloween!
. . . . .
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Hi I’m Courtney! I’m a mom of 3 little girls and wife to my wonderful husband of 10 years. I love to share tips, printables and inspiration to help you capture the memories of your kids growing up. Check out my blog iwatchthemgrow.com!