These Halloween juice box labels are fun for kids and easy for you to put together! Transform your juice boxes into spooky treats in just a few minutes with these darling printables!
Halloween Drinks For Kids
Two years ago we created some fun Halloween Soda Labels that our readers went NUTS over! This year, we decided to take those same designs and make some Halloween Juice box covers… and they are adorable!
Not only are these Halloween juice box covers so cute and fun, they are also so quick and easy to put together! They are the perfect drink for a class Halloween party, or they can be tossed in your child’s lunch for a festive treat! There are eight different cover designs, so you can choose your favorite, or mix and match!
Treats To Serve At A Halloween Party
- How To Make Witch Hat Cupcakes
- Halloween Mummy Sugar Cookies
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Frankenstein Rice Krispies Treats
- Zombie Bait Chex Mix Recipe
How To Make Halloween Juice Boxes
Making these fun Halloween drinks is super simple with these printable juice box labels!
- Download the printable (linked below) and cut them out.
- While most juice boxes are about the same size, we made these printables to fit the tallest juice boxes we found at the grocery store – so if yours are a little smaller, you’ll need to trim the top and/or bottom a bit.
- Once trimmed, just center them on your juice box so the cute design is nice and visible, then tape the seams on the backside. I like to use Halloween-themed washi tape to be a little more festive.
Juice Box Labels Printable
These Halloween juice boxes are so simple your kids can help totally you! Use the link below to grab these adorable Halloween juice box labels and start decorating. These are perfect for putting in your child’s lunch or if you’re hosting a Halloween party. Regardless of why you make them, everyone is guaranteed to love them! We hope you and your kids enjoy these, and have a happy Halloween!
Printable Halloween Juice Boxes
- white paper
- clear tape
Download the printable Halloween juice box covers PD(Link below)
Insert your paper into the printer, and print the covers you'd like to use.
Trim the covers so they fit your juice boxes. (We made the designs to fit the biggest juice boxes we saw at the store so they'll fit every size)
Wrap each cover around a juice box so the images are centered on the front of the box. Overlap the paper at the back of the juice box and put a piece of clear tape over the seam.