3 Ingredient Pumpkin Cookies
At the risk of hurting the feelings of all the other cookies I consume during the holiday season, I’m going to go on the record and say that Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies are my very favorite. I mean, I typically will eat any sweet treat placed in front of me, but I’m just saying that if I had to pick only one at a cookie buffet, a pumpkin cookie would be the one.
If I don’t have all the time and ingredients to make the lengthier method of this cookie recipe, I make this easy 3-ingredient version using a box of cake mix. If you’ve never tried these before, you’re definitely in for a special treat!)
How To Make Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Ingredients – All you need to make these cookies is a box of spiced cake mix, a can of pumpkin, and some chocolate chips. I love the flavor of the Betty Crocker spiced cake mix but any brand will do. Also, if you prefer Homemade Pumpkin Puree, you should check out this recipe.
Combine – Start by mixing all of the ingredients into a large bowl until everything has combined. When it’s ready, the batter will be sticky.
Roll It Up – Drop golf-ball sized scoops of the batter onto a parchment-lined backing sheet. Remember, the more uniform you can make the dough balls, the more evenly they will cook.
Bring The Heat – Bake these in the oven for about 10-15 minutes at 350 degrees F. I usually check them around the 10 minute mark by placing a toothpick in the middle of a couple of the cookies to see if it comes out clean.
Chill Out – I like to let them cool on the cookie sheet for a minute before transferring them to a cooling rack and then letting them finish cooling there. And that’s it!!
Bigger Is Better – If you would like larger cookies, try using an ice cream scoop with a trigger instead of tablespoon and increase cooking time by about 5 minutes.
More Cake Mix Cookie Recipes
- Devil’s Food Cake Mix Cookies
- Easy Strawberry Cookies Using Cake Mix
- Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Red Velvet Cake Mix Cookies
- Cake Mix & Cool Whip Lemon Cookies
If you loved these easy 3 ingredient cake mix pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, don’t forget get to subscribe to our newsletter for more easy recipes. Don’t forget to leave us a comment below and rate these cookies after you make them.
Cake Mix Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- 1 18.25 oz. Box Spice Cake Mix
- 1 15 oz. Can of Pure Pumpkin Puree
- 3/4 cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- In large mixing bowl, combine spice cake mix and pumpkin puree, stir until well blended.
- Add chocolate chips and mix until they are all distributed.
- Spoon cookie dough by rounded tablespoons about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in middle of cookie comes out clean.
- Let cookies cool on cookie sheet for one minute before transferring to wire rack to cool.