Whipped Pumpkin Honey Butter is the perfect way to spread a little bit of fall goodness on your baked goods!
This whipped pumpkin honey butter is delicious on hot rolls, muffins, waffles, pancakes, homemade bread, toast or any other favorite carb! Not only is it delicious, it’s also simple to make and perfect to prepare far in advance – which makes one less thing for you to whip up when you’re ready to eat!
Whipped Pumpkin Honey Butter
- 1 cup salted butter (2 sticks), softened
- ¾ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 6 Tbsp pumpkin puree
- 5 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Whip the softened butter, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and 1 tablespoon of the pumpkin puree.
- Gradually add the rest of the pumpkin puree as you continue to whip the butter.
- Add the honey and vanilla and continue beating (1-2 minutes) until thick and fluffy.
- Scoop into a container for easy serving, or place in a piping bag and pipe it into a glass jar or other container.
- Serve at room temperature with a drizzle of honey over the top, if desired.
- This butter should be stored in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Make sure you are using pumpkin puree and NOT pumpkin pie filling. They are not the same thing and they are not interchangeable.
- I use electric beaters to whip the butter. I haven’t ever used my mixer, but it should work with the wire whip attachment.
- This may be re-whipped. It will take a couple of minutes to achieve the correct consistency. Don’t give up if it begins looking grainy and separated! Keep whipping until smooth and creamy.
- I wanted to share some Whipped Pumpkin Honey Butter and hot, fresh rolls with my neighbor, but I didn’t have any small containers to give away. I placed a scoop of the butter on a square of parchment paper, then lifted all four corners and tied it with baker’s twine. Nothing to return, nothing to store, and only a small bit of garbage to throw away!
Looking for some delicious homemade carbs for your Whipped Pumpkin Honey Butter? Try these!