I made this cranberry butter for the first time last month and it was seriously SO delicious! My whole family went crazy over it, so I made it again and again! I have now used it on rolls, toast and even a breakfast sandwich. And with only 4 ingredients (nothing crazy!) – this recipe is simple to make but adds such a fresh, yummy flavor to whatever you spread it on. I’m definitely going to serve this for Thanksgiving- I can taste it on my mother-in-laws homemade rolls already! YUM! This recipe is definitely a keeper. Give it a try and you’ll love it… I promise!
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries, washed
- 1 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup butter – room temperature
- 1 TBSP orange juice
- Add the fresh cranberries and powdered sugar to a blender or food processor. Mix until very well blended.
- Add butter and orange juice to cranberry mixture and blend until well incorporated.
- Remove mixture from blender, place in the container you desire to serve it in and chill until set and ready to use.
- Spread it on your favorite breads and ENJOY!
What do you think? Easy enough? Save this recipe for your Thanksgiving feast- you will not be disappointed!!
Happy Fall Everyone!!