Cranberry Butter is a popular holiday spread that’s both delicious and pretty! It’s so easy to make and comes together in under 10 minutes!
I’ve been making this cranberry butter recipe for our Thanksgiving dinner for almost a decade. My whole family goes crazy over it, and since it’s so easy to do, I love to make it year after year!
This butter is delicious to put on any foods you’d usually put cranberry sauce or jams on. We’ve tried it on the following –
- breakfast sandwiches
- leftover turkey sandwiches
With only 4 ingredients (nothing crazy!) – this delicious spread is simple to make but adds such a fresh, yummy flavor to whatever you spread it on. Give it a try and you’ll love it… I promise!
What Is Cranberry Butter?
Cranberry compound butter is made by mixing four easy ingredients –
- fresh cranberries
- powdered sugar
- orange juice
Making Cranberry Butter
Add the fresh cranberries and powdered sugar to a blender or food processor. Puree until very well blended.
Add butter and orange juice to the cranberry mixture and blend until well incorporated.
Remove from the blender, and transfer mixture to the jar or container you desire to serve it in. Chill in the refrigerator until set and ready to use.
Spread it on your favorite bread and ENJOY!
- This butter spreads best when only slightly chilled or at room temperature.
- Add a tablespoon of fresh orange zest for even more flavor.
MORE CRANBERRY RECIPES –
- Orange and Cranberry Shortbread Cookies
- Baked Brie and Cranberry Bites
- Cranberry and White Chocolate Scones
- BBQ Cranberry Chicken
- Cranberry Orange Sweet Bread
- Cranberry Almond Spinach Salad
- Turkey Cranberry Croissant
- Cranberry Orange Sweet Rolls
- Holiday Punch
Here’s a printable recipe card for your convenience. Save this recipe for your Thanksgiving feast- you will not be disappointed!!
Cranberry Butter Recipe
- 1/2 cup cranberries, washed
- 1 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup butter , room temperature
- 1 TBSP orange juice
- Add the fresh cranberries and powdered sugar to a blender or food processor. Mix until very well blended.
- Add butter and orange juice to cranberry mixture and blend until well incorporated.
- Remove mixture from blender, place in the container you desire to serve it in and chill until set and ready to use. Spread it on your favorite breads and ENJOY!
Happy November Everyone!!