These mini fruit pizzas are a simple and oh-so-delicious summer treat!
With all of the fresh summer fruits available right now, I’m always looking for new recipes to try that include fruit. So I thought why not combine a few of my favorite things: juicy berries, cream cheese frosting, and cookies!
Plus, how fun would it be to make these mini fruit pizzas with the kids? Personally, I usually take a shortcut and use pre-made cookie dough for recipes like this, but you could also make sugar cookies from scratch. Or if you don’t want to heat up the oven, just grab a container of sugar cookies from the bakery at the grocery store!
Mini Fruit Pizzas
- baked sugar cookies (HERE is our favorite recipe – 10 minutes is all you need!)
- 4 oz butter, softened
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- fresh fruit: strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, kiwi
- Bake the sugar cookies according to the package directions.
- To make the cream cheese frosting, mix together the butter and cream cheese on low.
- Add the powdered sugar (a little at a time) and continue to mix on low.
- Mix in the vanilla
- After cookies have completely cooled, frost generously.
- Slice & dice the strawberries and kiwi.
- Add fruit toppings to the cookies.
- Store in an air tight container in the fridge.
Packed full of fresh fruit flavors plus the sweet cream cheese frosting and cookie make these mini fruit pizzas a scrumptious summer dessert!
Do you have a favorite fruity summer treat?
Leave me a comment in the section below and tell me all about it!
Happy baking everyone!
. . . . .
Looking for more summer recipes ideas? Be sure to check out more of my favorite berry-licious treats!