Cool, creamy, and totally refreshing, this Strawberry Cheesecake Frozen Yogurt is a tasty treat you can enjoy all summer long!
No-Churn Strawberry Frozen Yogurt
I have been playing around with all kinds of different flavors of frozen yogurt. When I came up with this recipe, it was one of those recipe “ah-hah” moments. I had some strawberries in the fridge and I had some cream cheese. Then a dessert light bulb went off in my head.
AND this is what came from my frozen yogurt epiphany…
That gorgeous dish of deliciousness was made in less than 5 minutes.
If you want to go an extra step and you don’t mind waiting for it to harden a bit in the freezer, here’s another way to serve it –
Yes, it is as yummy as it looks.
Strawberries are just delightful. Cheesecake is even more delightful. Frozen yogurt, double delightful.
Strawberry Cheesecake Frozen Yogurt…DE-LIGHT-FUL.
The best news is that this frozen yogurt is also super easy to make. No ice cream maker or fancy ingredients are needed, and you can have it ready in 5 minutes or less! Here’s how:
How to Make Strawberry Cheesecake Frozen Yogurt
- frozen strawberries
- cream cheese
- strawberry-flavored Greek yogurt
- cool whip (frozen)
- sliced fresh strawberries and graham crackers for garnish
Gather your ingredients. Add the frozen strawberries, cream cheese, yogurt, and Cool Whip to the bowl of a food processor or blender.
Blend. Process until creamy.
Freeze. Enjoy immediately as a soft-set frozen yogurt, or put it in a bread pan, cover with plastic wrap, then place it in the freezer for an hour or so to make it firm.
Garnish. Garnish with fresh strawberry slices and graham crackers.
HERE’S A PRINTABLE RECIPE CARD FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE –
Strawberry Cheesecake Frozen Yogurt
- 3 cups frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Greek strawberry yogurt
- 1 cup cool whip, frozen
- sliced fresh strawberries and graham crackers, optional
- Add the frozen strawberries, cream cheese, yogurt, and Cool Whip to the bowl of a food processor. Blend until creamy.
- Enjoy immediately as a soft-set frozen yogurt, or put it in the freezer for an hour or so to make it firm.
- Garnish with fresh strawberry slices and graham crackers.