Frozen Yogurt Granola Cups are pretty to look at easy to make! Made with just 5 ingredients, these tasty little treats are a healthy breakfast, snack, or simple dessert!
An Easy Treat
Are you ready for a quick and simple breakfast or snack that is perfect to grab and go? These frozen yogurt granola cups taste even better than I imagined! There’s something about the peanut butter and granola base that adds so much flavor to these little treats.
They have a crunchy, but creamy texture, and a sweet but nutty flavor. And you can use whatever yogurt and toppings that suit your fancy, so they’re totally versatile too!
What Ingredients are in a Frozen Yogurt Granola Cup?
- Granola – You can use store-bought or homemade granola.
- Peanut Butter and Honey – This will help hold the granola together, and it adds a delicious flavor too!
- Yogurt – My favorite is vanilla Greek yogurt, but you can use whatever you like most!
- Toppings – Fresh or frozen fruit, chocolate chips, granola, coconut flakes, etc.
How To Make Granola Frozen Yogurt
- Heat – First, you’ll want to put the peanut butter and honey in a microwave-safe bowl and heat until melted. This will take about 30 seconds.
- Mix – Next, pour the melted peanut butter and honey over the granola. Give it a good stir until everything combines.
- Spoon – Add the granola mix into 12 lined muffin cups. Then press it with the back of a spoon to pack it down into the cup.
- Add – Top the granola with yogurt. Be sure to fill each cup almost to the top but leave just enough space for the toppings.
- Top – Next, you’ll add your favorite toppings on top of the yogurt. You’ll want to press them slightly so the toppings get frozen into the yogurt.
- Freeze – Finally, cover them with foil and freeze for at least two hours.
- Enjoy – Allow to thaw for a few minutes before eating. (They will be hard at first, but soften quickly.)
How to Store Frozen Yogurt Cups
- Take each yogurt cup out of the muffin pan.
- Wrap each one individually in plastic wrap while they are still frozen.
- Place them back in the freezer until you’re ready to eat them.
- Store in the freezer for up to 3 months.
More Frozen Treats
Here’s a printable recipe card for your convenience –
Frozen Yogurt Granola Cups Recipe
- Put peanut butter and honey in a microwave-safe bowl and heat until melted, about 30 seconds.
- Put the granola in a medium sized bowl, then pour the melted peanut butter and honey over the granola. Stir to combine.
- Add 1-2 heaping spoonfuls of the granola mix into 12 lined muffin cups. Press the granola firmly with the back of a spoon to pack it down before you freeze it.
- Top the granola with yogurt, filling each cup almost to the top, leaving just enough space for toppings.
- Add your desired toppings to the yogurt, pressing slightly so the toppings get frozen into the yogurt and don’t fall off.
- Cover with foil and freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Keep frozen and allow to thaw for a few minutes before eating. (They will be hard at first, but soften quickly.)
- To store, take them out of the muffin pan and wrap them individually in plastic wrap while they are still frozen, then place them back in the freezer until you’re ready to eat them.