These Valentine S’more Bites are a delicious treat that are super simple to make! These are super easy to make and require only 4 simple ingredients.
An Easy Valentine’s Day Treat
Since S’mores happen to be one of my most favorite treats, I was excited to find some cute heart-shaped marshmallows at the grocery store, just in time for Valentines Day! (Aren’t they cute?) I was even more excited when I turned them into yummy Valentine S’more bites, the perfect heart-shaped treat! My whole family LOVED these, even my not-so-sweet-toothed husband! Not only are they delicious, they are also easy to make- here is the recipe:
How To Make Valentine S’Mores
Graham Cracker Base – Start by mixing the melted butter and graham cracker crumbs together. Once mixed, you’ll then spread the mixture evenly over the base of a 9×13 baking pan. You’ll want to line the pan with parchment paper or foil to make it easier to remove the base. Once you’ve spread out the graham cracker base, place the pan in the freezer for an hour.
Form Them – Remove the pan from the freezer and then carefully remove the lining with the graham cracker base and place it on the counter. Next, cut out heart shaped pieces of graham cracker using a mini cookie cutter.
Connect Them – Dip just the very bottom of your heart shaped marshmallows in dipping chocolate (my favorite is the Ghirardelli brand) and then place them on top of the graham cracker base.
Chill – You’ll need to wait for the chocolate to harden. If you want to speed up the process, go ahead and stick them back in the freezer for a few minutes.
Dip & Decorate – Dip the entire s’more back in the chocolate to cover them and then set them on a sheet of wax paper. Decorate each of them with sprinkles, or your other favorite toppings. Let them cool until the chocolate hardens and then enjoy them!
More Easy Valentine’s Desserts
- Cupid Floats Drink Recipe
- An Easy Molten Chocolate Lava Cake
- Valentine’s Day Twinkies
- Shortbread Valentine’s Day Cookies
- Chocolate Strawberry Sugar Cookies
Valentine S'Mores Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- dipping chocolate, my favorite is Ghirardelli
- marshmallows, heart shaped
- sprinkles, optional
- In a small bowl, mix the melted butter and graham cracker crumbs together. Spread the graham crackers evenly into a foil lined 9x13 pan. Press down firmly using the back of a spatula and place into the freezer for about an hour.
- Remove the pan from the freezer and then take the graham crackers out of the pan by pulling the foil up. Set the foil and graham crackers on the counter.
- Use a mini cookie cutter to cut out heart shapes from the graham crackers.
- Dip the very bottom of the marshmallows into melted dipping chocolate and place them on top of your heart-shaped graham cracker crust.
- Wait for that to cool. You can stick them in the freezer if you're impatient like me!
- Dip the whole thing back into the dipping chocolate and place it on wax paper.
- Top with sprinkles or decorate how ever you like!
- mini heart cookie cutter