These Valentine S’more Bites are a delicious treat that are super simple to make!
Since S’mores happen to be one of my most favorite treats, I was excited to find some cute heart-shaped marshmallows at the grocery store, just in time for Valentines Day! (Aren’t they cute?) I was even more excited when I turned them into yummy Valentine S’more bites, the perfect heart-shaped treat! My whole family LOVED these, even my not-so-sweet-toothed husband! Not only are they delicious, they are also easy to make- here is the recipe:
Valentine S’More Bites
*Amazon Affiliate links included for your shopping convenience
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- dipping chocolate- my favorite is Ghirardelli
- heart shaped marshmallows
- mini heart cookie cutter
- sprinkles, optional
If you’re a visual learner like me, take a look at the video we made of the step by step process:
- In a small bowl, mix the melted butter and graham cracker crumbs together. Spread the graham crackers evenly into a foil lined 9×13 pan. Press down firmly using the back of a spatula and place into the freezer for about an hour.
- Remove the pan from the freezer and then take the graham crackers out of the pan by pulling the foil up. Set the foil and graham crackers on the counter.
- Use a mini cookie cutter to cut out heart shapes from the graham crackers.
- Dip the very bottom of the marshmallows into melted dipping chocolate and place them on top of your heart-shaped graham cracker crust.
- Wait for that to cool. You can stick them in the freezer if you’re impatient like me!
- Dip the whole thing back into the dipping chocolate and place it on wax paper.
- Top with sprinkles or decorate how ever you like!
Hack Your Routine!
5 Time-Saving Tips for Crazy Busy Moms