Valentine’s Day got a whole lot cuter with these punny Valentine’s Day Cards!
These cute + punny Valentines Day cards are a sweet way to make Valentine’s Day special for your little ones. Send the cards to school with your kiddos with a related lunchtime treat, or make a fun snack platter incorporating the different items.
Punny Valentine’s Day Cards
- punny Valentines Day cards (click here to download)
- Print the cards onto card stock.
- Cut along the dotted lines and then fold the cards in half.
- Write some sweet love notes inside the cards, then give the cards out to brighten someone’s day, or incorporate them into a fun snack platter (check out our ideas below!)
The Ultimate Punny Valentine’s Day Snack Platter
If you really want to embrace the pun cards wholeheartedly, create a cute snack platter! Check out our favorite ideas below to get you started!
- Let’s avocuddle our number one pick for this is a delicious guacamole served with corn chips – yum!
- I love you berry much in our house berries are so loved, they’re a considered a treat eaten straight from the punnet! However, there are also so many delicious recipes you could incorporate. A couple that we can’t wait to try are these Strawberry Lemonade Frozen Yoghurt Pops, and these cute-as-a-button Chocolate Covered Strawberry Hearts!
- I love you from my head tomatoes if your kids are anything like mine, they think that anything on a stick will taste 100 times better! So you could try these bite-sized caprese bites for an easy way to impress!
- Orange you juice the best and of course, make sure to wash everything down with a lovely glass of OJ.
Here are a few Valentine’s Day snack ideas that you might enjoy: