Making a breakfast wrap is a simple breakfast idea that’s fast, filling, and totally delicious! Filled with your favorite ingredients, breakfast doesn’t get any better than this.
If you love breakfast foods as much as we do, be sure to check out our 10 Favorite Cinnamon Roll Ideas!
Healthy Breakfast Idea
If you’re looking for all the amazing flavors of a breakfast omelet WITHOUT the hassle of flipping the eggs and dirtying your stove, these breakfast wraps are for you!
Breakfast wraps store well, so you can wrap them in foil and take them to go. They’re super fast to make (5 minutes or less!) and they’re probably healthier than any of my other go-to breakfast ideas when I need something fast.
Here is how to make this easy recipe:
Ingredients You’ll Need
- Wrap – Any flavor works well – spinach, tomato, etc. You could also use a flour tortilla.
- Eggs – 2 large eggs or 3 egg whites. I cook my eggs for breakfast wraps in a mug – HERES HOW.
- Favorite omelet toppings – shredded cheese, diced tomatoes, onions, avocado, salsa, cilantro, chopped protein (ham, chicken, etc.) salt, and pepper, etc.
How to Make a Breakfast Wrap
Prep – Prepare your ingredients by dicing your vegetables + protein, cooking your eggs, and heating up your wrap.
Assemble. Next, add your eggs and your favorite toppings to the center of your wrap. Fold the wrap up like a burrito and you’re good to go!
Make-Ahead Tip – The hardest, and most time-consuming part of this recipe, is dicing and slicing the toppings. To save yourself some time and hassle, prepare the ingredients and save them in plastic baggies in your refrigerator so you can pull them out and use what you need.
More Easy Breakfast Recipes
- Best Homemade Pancake Recipe
- Chocolate Chip Waffles
- Make Ahead Breakfast Sandwiches
- Waffle Omelets
- Fluffy Belgian Waffle Recipe
Here’s a printable recipe card for your convenience –
Breakfast Wrap Recipe
- wrap or tortilla
- 2 eggs, scrambled (or 3 egg whites)
- toppings – shredded cheese, diced tomatoes, onions, avocado, salsa, cilantro, chopped protein (ham, chicken, etc.) salt, and pepper, etc.
- Prepare your ingredients by dicing your vegetables + protein, cooking your eggs, and heating up your wrap.
- Add your eggs + toppings to the center of your wrap. Fold it up like a burrito and you’re good to go!