Buffalo Chicken Wraps are stuffed with zesty buffalo chicken, crunchy vegetables, shredded cheese, and ranch dressing. They’re creamy, totally delicious, and they can be made in 5 minutes or less!
5 Minute Buffalo Chicken Wraps
Where are my buffalo chicken lovers??? If you’re looking for all the amazing flavors of buffalo chicken wings WITHOUT the grease and calories, these 5-Minute Buffalo Chicken wraps are for you!
These wraps store well, so you can wrap them in foil or plastic wrap and take them for lunch. Or, you can serve them with some chips or vegetable sticks for an easy, light dinner!
The best part is they’re super fast to make. They only take about 5 minutes to assemble and couldn’t be any easier to make – here is how:
- Chicken – I use a rotisserie chicken, but you can also use canned or grilled.
- Buffalo sauce
- Wraps or tortillas
- Cheddar cheese
- Ranch or bleu cheese dressing
- Toppings – Tomatoes, carrots, celery, onion, optional
How To Make Buffalo Chicken Wraps
Prep – First you’ll want to shred your chicken and dice the vegetables.
Coat – Then you’ll add the chicken and buffalo sauce to a mixing bowl and stir everything until the chicken is fully coated.
Compile – Spoon the chicken mixture in the center of each tortilla. Top with lettuce, cheese, and any other desired toppings. Drizzle with ranch dressing, then roll it up like a burrito.
Serve – You can serve them as-is and eat them cold, or you place each wrap in the microwave for 30-45 seconds until heated through and the cheese is melted. Hot or cold, you can’t go wrong! These delicious Buffalo Chicken Wraps are bursting with flavor! (Don’t they look so good?)
More Easy Chicken Recipes
- Crock Pot Chicken Tacos
- Easy Teriyaki Chicken
- Baked BBQ Chicken
- Homemade Chicken Divan
- Garlic Parmesan Chicken
Here’s the printable recipe card for your convenience –
Buffalo Chicken Wraps Recipe
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken, you can also use canned or grilled
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 4 wraps or tortillas
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup ranch or bleu cheese dressing
- chopped/diced tomato, carrots, celery, onion, optional
- Add the chicken and buffalo sauce to a mixing bowl and mix until the chicken is fully coated.
- Spoon the chicken mixture in the center of each tortilla.
- Top with lettuce, cheese, and any other desired toppings.
- Drizzle with dressing, then roll it up like a burrito.
- Serve cold, or place it in the microwave for 30-45 seconds and eat warm.