I got this recipe for Chicken Chili from my friend Brenna years ago and it is a family favorite! I love recipes that I am able to keep most of the ingredients stocked in my pantry and just ready to toss in the crock pot. Easy & delicious, this recipe is a keeper!!
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (or 2 cans of chicken)
- 4 cans northern (white) beans, undrained
- 16 oz. jar of salsa
- 1 pinch of canned small green chilies (I am a wimp!)
- 2 cans chicken broth
- 10 oz frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 8 oz cream cheese
and you also need…
- 8 oz grated pepperjack cheese
- Tortilla chips
- Place first 6 ingredients in crock pot on low all day.
- 1/2 hour before serving, stir in cream cheese.
- To serve, place chips in bottom of bowl, ladle chili over the chips and top with the pepper jack cheese.
This post is in support of Cans Get You Cooking.
This recipe used ingredients I picked up at Fry’s, my local supermarket, and that I keep on-hand in my “Cantry”-
Cans seal in freshness, flavor, and nutrition, naturally AND they make cooking homemade meals EASY!
Did you know that the University of California, Davis did a study and found that many canned fruits and vegetables have equal, or more nutrients than their fresh or frozen counterparts?
The ironclad technology of cans seals in foods’ freshness, flavor, nutrition and goodness so that you can create meals with less prep that your family will love!
For more information, visit the Cans Get You Cooking website & follow them on social media:
Facebook // Twitter // Pinterest // YouTube
This post is sponsored by Cans Get Your Cooking in partnership with Mom It Forward. All opinions are 100% my own.