This crock pot cheesy chicken spaghetti recipe is super delicious and SO simple to make! Loaded with tender chicken and melted cheese, this recipe is perfect to make on a busy day.
Carbs are kind of my love language, and pasta just speaks to my heart! Taco Stuffed Pasta Shells, Enchilada Lasagna Rolls, Caprese Pasta Salad…I could eat pasta every day!!! This cheesy chicken spaghetti is made in the crock pot and it is packed full of flavor! (What’s not to love about pasta and cheese?!)
Crock Pot Chicken Spaghetti
Crock pot meals are such a life saver on busy weeknights! When I know I won’t have a lot of time to make dinner for the family, I do all the prep in the morning. (And by “prep”, I mean toss everything into the crock pot and walk away!) This crock pot cheesy chicken spaghetti starts with a delicious, creamy sauce full of chicken and topped with cheese. It’s an easy and delicious way to serve your family a filling meal without a lot of hassle.
I’ve tried this same cheesy chicken over a bowl of rice and it was fantastic. But all the kids agreed, serving it over spaghetti is the way to go!
How To Make Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti
- Place the chicken, cream of chicken soup, diced tomatoes, green chilies, water, onions and salt and pepper into the crock pot
- Stir everything well so it’s fully combined
- Cook on low heat for 6 to 8 hours or on high for 2 to 3 hours
- About 15 minutes before serving, cook the pasta according to the directions on the package
- Pour the sauce from the slow cooker on top of the pasta and then top with cheddar cheese
Can I Freeze Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti
Yes, you can easily freeze this chicken spaghetti recipe and use it in the future. I’m not a huge fan of reheated spaghetti, so I would just freeze the sauce you make in the slow cooker and then boil some spaghetti when you’re ready to serve it. Just be sure the sauce has completely cooled and then store it in an airtight, freezer-safe container. It will keep in the freezer for up to three months.
More Easy Slow Cooker Recipes
- Crock Pot Beef Stew
- Slow Cooker Grape Jelly Meatballs
- How To Bake Potatoes In A Crock Pot
- Crock Pot Teriyaki Chicken
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip
Crock Pot Spaghetti Recipe
Now it’s time for you to give this easy slow cooker recipe a try. Let us know how much you liked this recipe by leaving us a comment below or by tagging us on social media!
Crock Pot Spaghetti
- 1 16 oz package spaghetti, cooked
- 2-3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups chicken cooked and cubed
- 2 10.5 oz cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 14.5 oz can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 4 oz can of mild green chilies
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 white onion diced
- salt & pepper to taste
Put all ingredients in crock pot EXCEPT spaghetti and cheese.
Stir to combine well.
Cook on low 6-8 hours or on high for 2-3 hours.
Serve on top of the cooked spaghetti and top with shredded cheese.