Summer is officially here at my house, and with five crazy (often bored!) kids running around, I need simple ideas to entertain them. These marshmallow shooters definitely fit the bill! Creating them couldn’t be any easier, and they are very affordable too. Best of all, they offer HOURS of entertainment- yay!!! Here is how to make them:
- plastic cake push pop containers (found at WalMart or HERE on Amazon)
- mini marshmallows
- Tie a knot into the end of an empty balloon.
- Cut the balloon in half.
- Remove the lid and stick from the cake push pop container.
- Place the tied end of the balloon over the cake pop container.
- Place the mini marshmallow down into the cake pop container where the stick normally goes.
- With one hand on the cake pop container and one hand on the balloon tie, pull back on the balloon tie and quickly let it go, launching the mini marshmallow into the air.
How fun is that???
This book features dozens of holiday and seasonal projects your kids will LOVE! (Seriously, my daughter has already gone through and bookmarked the ones we HAVE to do this summer- she is so excited about it!)
Purchase this book at Barnes & Noble
or on Amazon for $12.94 HERE. (<<Affiliate link)
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of my sweet friend, Kelly Dixon. Kelly sent me a free copy of this book in exchange for this post. All opinions here are 100% my own.