Grilled Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breasts are stuffed with cheese, wrapped in bacon, and drizzled with a balsamic dressing that tastes amazing and couldn’t be any easier to make!
Here are a few more chicken recipes we think you’ll love – Chicken Waldorf Salad, Thai Chicken Satay, and Baked BBQ Chicken. For even more chicken recipes, check out our list of 50 Favorite Chicken Recipes.
Delicious Stuffed Chicken
Ready for another recipe that is sure to get some smiles from your dinner guests?! Bacon-wrapped chicken is totally tasty and super easy to make.
I mean, isn’t everything better with bacon?!?!
There are some variations you can add or things to adjust, like stuffing your chicken breasts with different veggies and cheeses, but this recipe is a perfect base. (And sometimes the most basic recipes are the tastiest- right?!)
Ingredients You’ll Need
- Chicken breast (boneless & skinless)
- Cheese – I used mild cheddar but Swiss or Pepper jack cheese would also be great!
- Balsamic vinaigrette dressing
How To Make Grilled Bacon Wrapped Chicken
This recipe is actually super simple to make. Here’s how to do it.
Flatten – The first thing you’ll want to do is place a piece of wax paper on top of a full chicken breast and then pound the chicken breast with a meat tenderizer so that it is 1/4-inch thick.
Slice – Next, cut the flattened chicken breast in half. Then place a piece of your preferred cheese on top.
Wrap – Roll the chicken breast up nice and tight. Then wrap the bacon around the chicken so that it’s completely covered. You’ll also want to secure the bacon with toothpicks, if needed.
Cook – Once it’s prepped, grab your indoor grill and cook the chicken for about 15 minutes, or until it’s completely cooked.
Cooking Tip – I like to make these on my indoor grill and don’t need to flip them, but you can definitely bust out the BBQ if you’d like! Just make sure to flip the chicken breasts every 3-4 minutes so they get cooked evenly.
Finishing Touch – Serve the chicken immediately or drizzle with some balsamic dressing for even more flavor!
Doesn’t that look delicious???
More Easy Chicken Recipes
- Baked BBQ Chicken
- Easiest Teriyaki Chicken Recipe
- Homemade Chicken Fingers
- Classic Chicken Divan
- Baked Chicken Parmesan
Here’s a printable recipe card for your convenience –
Grilled Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Recipe
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2-4 slices cheese , I used mild cheddar, but Swiss or Pepperjack cheese would also be great!
- 4 slices bacon
- 2-3 tbsp. Balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- Place a piece of wax paper on top of a full chicken breast, then pound the chicken breast with a meat tenderizer so that it is 1/4-inch thick.
- Cut the flattened chicken breast in half, then lay a piece of cheese on top.
- Roll the chicken breast up tightly, then wrap the bacon around the chicken, covering completely. Secure with toothpicks, if needed.
- Grill for 10-15 minutes, or until cooked completely. I usually make these on my indoor grill and don’t need to flip them, but you can definitely bust out the BBQ if you’d like! Just make sure to flip the chicken breasts every 3-4 minutes so they get cooked evenly.
- Serve immediately, or drizzle with some balsamic dressing for even more flavor!