This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Albertsons. All opinions are 100% mine.
A Halloween lunch is a fun way to celebrate this spooky holiday with your kids! Printable labels and easy party foods make a festive spread that is super simple to create!
Planning the perfect Halloween lunch for kids is a great way to make memories with friends and family! Albertsons stores have the highest quality deli, produce, candy, and bakery offerings for Halloween that will make getting into the spooky spirit easy and delicious!
Easy Halloween Lunch Ideas
The best way to keep things simple for a Halloween Lunch is to buy some foods that are already prepared, and then dress them up with candy eyes, plastic spiders, and festive printables!
For our Halloween lunch, I bought a fruit and cheese platter from Albertsons that was piled high with fresh strawberries, grapes, pineapples, and a few different types of high-quality cheeses. The platter was ready in just 24 hours… and it was DELICIOUS!
You can add other foods to your lunch spread that won’t take much time or effort to prepare! Here are a few favorites –
- Goblin Eyes – A simple deviled egg in costume!
- Mini Mummies – Hot Dogs wrapped in thin strips of refrigerated crescent rolls.
- Mini Cupcakes – Albertsons stores have freshly-baked Halloween treats in the bakery that will satisfy any sweet tooth!
- Spiders Nest – Frozen crisp-cut fries baked according to package directions and tossed with plastic spiders.
- Witches Brew – Cream soda with a small chunk of dry ice in a witches cauldron.
- Jack-O-Lantern Cuties – Mandarin oranges with Jack-O-Lantern faces drawn on them with a Sharpie marker.
- Chips, Salsa and Spider Guacamole – Albertsons stores have fresh made in-store guacamole and salsa that are perfect for any gathering! Add some candy eyes to the salsa, and pipe sour cream over the guacamole in the shape of a web for some added fun!
- Candy Corn + Pumpkin Candies – These are a great space filler for your setup! Albertsons has you covered for all of your Halloween candy needs this year!
However you are planning on celebrating Halloween this year, let Albertsons do the work for you! From their made in-store deli trays, guacamole and salsa, to their Halloween candy and their freshly baked Halloween-themed treats, Albertsons has you covered.
Halloween Food Labels
To grab the printables we used for our lunch, enter your name and email address in the form below
I shopped at Albertsons in the Phoenix area, but you can also find quality grab ‘n go deli, produce, candy, and bakery offerings perfect for Halloween at the Albertsons Companies family of stores, including Safeway, ACME Markets, Jewel-Osco, Randalls, Shaw’s Supermarket, Star Market, Tom Thumb, and Vons. Albertsons also offers Grocery Delivery and DriveUp & Go™ for convenient ways to shop!
We hope you have a fun and safe Halloween!
MORE HALLOWEEN IDEAS –
- 10 Favorite Halloween Decorations
- How Old is Too Old to Trick or Treat?
- 20 Favorite Halloween Desserts