Mini S’Mores Tarts are simple to make and taste delicious! They are creamy and rich, and look totally impressive!
An Easy S’mores Dessert
Nothing says summer quite like a mouthful of sticky s’mores! I’m a big fan of recipes that look impressive but require very little technical skills. These darling Mini S’mores Tarts are one to add to the books!
Best of all, this recipe calls for no butter, no heavy cream, and no added refined sugar. Win-win! This yummy dessert is perfect for when you’re in between camping trips and you can’t resist these amazing flavors!
How to Make Mini S’Mores Tarts
This recipe is made in three parts – the crust, the chocolate filling, and the marshmallow topping.
Crust – Start things off right with a pecan and graham cracker crust. (This crust is simple to make and it is SO.STINKIN.GOOD!
Cook – Bake the crusts until they are all nice and golden. (Just thinking about this makes my mouth water!)
Filling – Next comes that fudgy chocolate filling lightened up with coconut cream in place of the heavy cream alternative.
Topping – Finally, you’ll top that chocolate goodness with a handful of mini mallows.
Toast – And when they’re set, toast them in the oven for just a few seconds and prepare for a gooey s’more treat! Easy and delicious!
There really is nothing like that amazing combo of graham crackers, chocolate and marshmallows. Who else is ready for their next camping trip?!
Other S’mores Dessert Recipes
- Homemade S’mores Cookies
- Oven Baked S’mores
- S’mores Rice Krispies Treats
- S’mores Thin Mint Cookies
- Easy S’mores Bites
Here’s a printable recipe card for your convenience –
Mini S’mores Tarts
- 1/2 cup pecan , halves
- 1 1/3 graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 15 oz coconut milk, full-fat, chilled overnight in the fridge
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- Place pecan halves in a food processor and grind until they resemble sand.
- Add graham cracker crumbs, coconut oil, maple syrup and salt to the pecans and process until combined, or place all ingredients in a large bowl and combine using a mixer.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degree F.
- Divide graham cracker crust into six 4 inch tart pans, about 1/4 cup packed per pan.
- Press crust into pan and up the sides until firm.
- Place the tart pans onto a baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes, until the crust is golden brown and allow the crusts to cool. Once they are close to room temperature, prepare the filling.
- Prepare the filling by opening the chilled can of coconut milk and removing the cream. To do this turn your can upside down and open using a can opener. Next discard the water and underneath you will find the coconut cream. Add the cream to a medium sauce pan.
- Add both types of chocolate chips, maple syrup, and vanilla to the coconut cream.
- Heat the ingredients over medium heat, stirring constantly being sure to not allow any chocolate to burn on the bottom of the pan. Continue to stir until all ingredients are incorporated and the filling is smooth.
- Evenly divide the filling among the six pans, about 1/4 cup for each torte.
- Cover the filling with mini marshmallows, lightly pressing them into the filling.
- Chill the prepared torte in the fridge for at least 2 hours or until you are ready to serve. **
- Once you are ready to serve, place the rack in the oven near the top and turn the broiler onto high.
- Place each torte under the heat for about 20-30 seconds or until the marshmallows are toasted on top. (This happens quickly so watch them carefully!)
- Carefully remove each torte from its pan and serve. Enjoy!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR – Shannon is the creative mom from I Knead to Bake. Shannon was a Food Contributor on Somewhat Simple in 2016.