Now you can have the deliciousness of s’mores all year round! These s’mores cookies are so simple to make, people will be begging for the recipe!
Delicious S’mores Cookies
The thing I love most about camping is the food! I don’t know what it is but anything cooked outdoors just seems to taste ten times better. One of my favorite things to make while camping is a delicious s’more. The combination of chocolate, graham crackers and a hot, gooey marshmallow is irresistible!
I can’t camp all the time, so I had to find a way to enjoy this yummy treat at home. That’s why I came up with this S’mores cookie recipe and it was a hit with my family when we did a “mock camp out” at home. These cookies have all the yummy flavors of classic s’mores, but they are all wrapped up in cookie form. I absolutely love the twist of baking the chocolate chip cookie right on top of a graham cracker – so fun and delicious! Who wants to come camping at my house?
How To Make S’mores Cookies
Prep – Before you get started, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. You’ll also want to line your cookie sheet with a baking mat or parchment paper to keep the clean up easy.
Wet Ingredients – You’ll want to start by creaming the butter and sugar together until it’s nice and smooth. Next, add the vanilla and eggs to the bowl and mixing everything together.
Dry Ingredients – In a separate bowl, mix all of the dry ingredients together until they have fully combined.
All Together Now – Next, add the wet ingredients to the bowl with the dry ingredient mixture and give it a good stir until everything is mixed together. Then, add in the chocolate chips and marshmallows and gently stir it until they’re evenly distributed.
Cook – Place the graham cracker squares about an inch apart on the cookie sheet and then add heaping spoonful of dough on top of each one. Baked them for about 10 minutes. Transfer the cookies to a cooling rack immediately to keep the graham crackers from burning. Once they’ve cooled, serve and enjoy!
More Easy Cookie Recipes
- 3 Ingredient Lemon Cookies
- Easy Cake Mix Cookies
- Sugar Cookie Bars
- Big Fat Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Peanut Butter & Oatmeal Cookies
- No Bake S’mores Icebox Cake
S'mores Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup chocolate chips, or one giant Hershey's bar, chopped
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 12 Graham crackers, split in half to form squares.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla, mix well.
- In a separate mixing bowl, stir together the flour, salt & baking soda. Combine the wet and dry ingredients. Add chocolate chips and marshmallows and stir gently.
- Place graham cracker squares on an ungreased cookie sheet, about 1 inch apart. Top each cracker with a heaping spoonful of cookie dough. Bake for 10-11 minutes. (After 11 minutes, the graham cracker will burn. Remove the cracker from your cookie sheet immediately and let it cool on a wire rack.