Mummy Chicken Parmesan is a simple Halloween dinner your kids will love! Made with 3 ingredients and ready in 20 minutes, it’s festive, fun, and tasty too!
A Fun Halloween Dinner Idea
The fall is full of so many fun food ideas and for me, Halloween is the best! There are so many fun things to make that my kids absolutely love. But this idea is the perfect dinner idea for Halloween night because it’s quick, easy and completely festive!
Feeding the kiddos something filling before they head out to collect a bucket of candy doesn’t have to be hard or expensive! Mummy Chicken Parmesan is easy to make and kids love the way they look. Here’s how to make them –
Ingredients You’ll Need
- Frozen breaded chicken patties
- Refrigerated crescent dough
- Sliced black olives
How To Make Mummy Chicken Parmesan
Cut – The first step is to place 2 triangles of the dough together to form a rectangle, pressing the seams together. Using kitchen shears or a pizza cutter, cut the dough into thin strips. (I also cut the dough in the center to make the strips half their size.)
Wrap – Next, layer each strip of dough across the chicken patty in a mummy-like fashion, tucking the sides of the strips of dough on the underside of the chicken patty. Then place 2 sliced olives in place for the eyes.
Cook – Place all of your mummies on a baking sheet and bake for about 17-20 minutes, or until dough is golden brown. Serve with your favorite pasta and marinara sauce!
I love that you can buy all these ingredients and keep them on-hand until you need them. Aren’t they so fun?
More Halloween Food Ideas
- Halloween Pumpkin Popcorn Balls
- Mummy Sugar Cookies
- Witch Hat Cupcakes
- Halloween Lunch Ideas For Kids
- Zombie Bait Halloween Chex Mix
Here is a printable recipe card for your convenience –
Mummy Chicken Parmesan Recipe
- 8 chicken patties
- 2 containers refrigerated crescent rolls
- 16 sliced black olives
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Place 2 triangles of the dough together to form a rectangle, pressing the seams together. Using kitchen shears or a pizza cutter, cut the dough into thin strips.
- Layer each strip of dough across the chicken patties in a mummy-like fashion, tucking the ends of the dough to the backside of the chicken.
- Place 2 sliced olives in place for the eyes.
- Place all mummies on a baking sheet and bake for 17-20 minutes, or until biscuit dough is golden-brown.
- Serve with your favorite pasta and marinara sauce!
What do you think? Simple, festive, and delicious!!!