I was asked to participate in the #scarytastyeasy promotion, sponsored by Tyson at Sam’s Club. Although I have been compensated, all opinions are my own. #ad
If you’re looking for a simple Halloween dinner your kids will love, this Mummy Chicken Parmesan is just for you! But first, a little background….
Last week, Addie and I hit up our local Sam’s Club- the one-stop-shop for all Halloween needs! I probably shouldn’t mention how often we frequent there for lunch. (Their hot dog and soda combo is $1.50- enough said.) On this particular day we went to Sam’s Club with this Halloween #scarytastyeasy recipe in-mind- they have everything you’ll need to make these mummies at a very affordable price.
- Tyson Chicken Patties*
- Refrigerated biscuit dough
- Sliced black olives
*No matter what type of party you are hosting or how old your party guests are, Tyson has great things for all party needs. They have a variety of frozen chicken products, and we use these Chicken Patties ALL THE TIME. They taste great!
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Flatten each piece of biscuit dough with your hand. Then, using kitchen shears, cut the dough into thin strips.
- Begin laying each strip of dough across the chicken patty in a mummy-like fashion, tucking the sides of the strips of dough on the underside of the chicken patty.
- Place 2 sliced olives in place for the eyes.
- Place all mummies on a baking sheet and bake for 17-20 minutes, or until biscuit dough is golden-brown.
- Serve with your favorite pasta and marinara sauce!
What do you think? Simple, festive and delicious!!!
For more #scarytastyeasy recipes, follow Tyson and Sam’s Club on Social Media:
And be sure to visit Evite’s Halloween content page HERE.
This post is in support of Tyson and Sam’s Club #scarytastyeasy. Thanks for supporting our sponsors so we can continue to provide great content to Somewhat Simple.