Show your child’s teacher just how much you LOVE them with these 20 favorite teacher appreciation gifts!
Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas
There are just a couple more weeks of school for us here in Arizona, which means it’s time to show those awesome teachers just how much you appreciate them! There are some seriously cute and simple teacher gift ideas floating around the internet, and today we’re sharing our very favorites! Take a look:
Gifts for Teachers linked in the video above –
- Orange You Glad It’s Summer + Free Printable
- Gift Card for Teachers + Substitutes (with printables!)
- Beach Bag Teachers Gift + Free Printable
- Owl Miss You Printable
- Mason Jar Gifts for Teachers
…and here are 20 more teacher appreciation gift ideas we think you’ll LOVE!
20 Teacher Gift Ideas
1. Teacher Berry Gift + Printable from Tatertots and Jello.
2. Mani Thanks Gift + Printable from Lolly Jane.
3. Donut Gift Idea + Printable from Smart Schoolhouse.
4. Owl Miss You from Lisa Storms.
5. Terrific Teacher Fill-In-The-Blank Printable from Skip to My Lou.
6. Printable Teacher Newspaper from Somewhat Simple.
7. Orange You Glad It’s Summer Idea + Printable from Somewhat Simple.
8. Mason Jar Teacher’s Gift + Printable Gift Tags from Somewhat Simple.
9. Teacher Appreciation Cookies from A Pumpkin and a Princess.
10. My Teacher Printable from I Heart Naptime.
11. Apple Teacher Gift Printable from The Crafting Chicks.
12. Target Gift Card Holder Printable from The 36th Avenue.
13. Teacher’s Emergency Stash from Eighteen25.
14. Easy Teacher Appreciation Gift Idea from Somewhat Simple.
15. Owl Miss You Printable Cards from Somewhat Simple.
16. Terra Cotta Plant Wrappers from Somewhat Simple.
17. Take Note teacher gift from The Teacher Mama.
18. Water Bottle teacher gift with Printable from Lisa Storms.
19. Printable Fill-In-The-Blank Card from 30 Handmade Days.
20. Give your teacher a Decorated Goody Box from Eighteen25
Aren’t those the best teacher gifts???
If you have some teacher appreciation week gift ideas of your own, we’d love to see them!
Leave us a comment below with the link!