This recipe for Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti is super delicious and simple to make!
- 1 (16 oz) package spaghetti, cooked
- 2-3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and cubed (you can use three 5 oz cans of chicken)
- 2 (10.5 oz) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (14.5 oz) can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 (4 oz) can of mild green chilies
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 white onion, diced
- salt & pepper to taste
- Put all ingredients in crock pot EXCEPT spaghetti and cheese. Stir to combine well.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours or on high for 2-3 hours.
- Serve on top of the cooked spaghetti and top with shredded cheese.