Here’s a super fun and easy idea for kids or for a summer party- Popsicle Brownies!
My daughter’s eyes were as big as saucers when she saw these!
WHAT YOU NEED:
•1 box brownie mix or your favorite homemade recipe
• oil-based food coloring (using other food coloring will ruin these by making the frosting super hard!)
HOW TO DO IT:
1. Make the brownies according to the directions and let them cool completely.
2. Cut brownies down the middle horizontally. Then cut them into 12 equal bars.
3. Gently push popsicle sticks into one end of the brownie, being careful not to push through the top surface. Lay brownies onto wax paper.
4. Melt almond bark in microwave safe bowl stirring every 30 seconds until smooth. Add food coloring to almond bark and mix until well blended.
5. Spoon colored almond bark on top of brownie and spread over the top and sides. (You could also dip the brownies, I just didn’t want my entire brownie covered in white chocolate). Shake on some sprinkles and let the almond bark harden and your done!
This idea was originally published on Crazy Domestic in July 2010