Get ready for a night of family fun this holiday season! This snowman dice game can’t get any easier to prepare and play.
Does your family enjoy game nights as much as mine does? This dice game is something we’ve played over the years in my home mostly on a whim because there is no planning needed! Roll a die, add the corresponding snowman piece to the snowman’s body and the first person to build their snowman wins! It’s great for kids and adults of all ages- my young kids love it, but you could also have your teenage children play it to see who gets out of doing the dishes after dinner- get creative!
Snowman Dice Game
- 1 die
- 1 printable game piece per person (download below)
- Print the snowman printable. Cut out all the accessories and set to the side.
- The game starts with the youngest person and will continue clockwise. Roll the die and collect the accessory for the number you roll. Place that piece on the body of your snowman.
- If you roll a number for a part you already have, play passes to the next player.
- The first person to have all their accessories on their snowman wins!
If you don’t want to print and cut out the above printable, just give each player a pencil and paper and have them draw the snowman parts as they roll the various numbers.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE SNOWMAN PDF!!!
I hope you all have fun with your family this holiday season!
(This snowman dice game originally published on Somewhat Simple in 2011 and was updated with a waaaayyyy cuter printable in 2015. It also was featured as a guest post on See Vanessa Craft.)