This savory bacon cheeseburger pizza is incredibly delicious and easy to make! It’s loaded with all of your favorite burger toppings, and tastes amazing!
Bacon cheeseburger pizza! Can you believe it? I think this is probably the craziest pizza combination I’ve ever come up with, but it is definitely one of the most delicious! I took everything I love in a good bacon cheeseburger, and put it all on a pizza. It’s a fantastic combination of flavors and textures, and so easy to make, too!
I found everything I needed to make this gorgeous pizza at my local Albertsons store. Their Signature brand (available exclusively at their stores) includes more than 4,000 products, from fresh produce, to pantry staples, to delicious prepared foods. They’re great quality, excellent value, and have a 100% money back guarantee. I buy my Signature products at my local Albertsons and Safeway stores, and you can also find them at all Albertsons Companies grocery stores, including ACME Markets, Jewel-Osco, Vons, Pavilions, Randalls, Tom Thumb, Shaw’s, Star Market, United Express, United and Carrs/Safeway.
The Signature brand includes products across six product sectors – Signature SELECT™, Signature Kitchens®, Signature Farms®, Signature Cafe®, Signature Home™, and Signature Care™, including a wide assortment of pantry staples, delicious prepared foods, fresh produce and ingredients that bring delight to any dish.
I have to share my favorite time-saving pizza tip… start with a frozen cheese pizza! As much as I love making homemade pizza dough, sometimes I really just don’t have the time. This Signature SELECT™ Five Cheese Pizza is the perfect base for this bacon cheeseburger pizza!
Making the pizza couldn’t be easier! Remove the cheese pizza from the plastic packaging, and spread your ground beef and chopped bacon on top.
Next, sprinkle with the sharp cheddar cheese and top with dill pickle chips.
After that, drizzle the pizza with ketchup and mustard, and then it’s time to bake!
Finally, sprinkle the pizza with chopped fresh tomatoes, and you’re all set!
I was a little skeptical about how it would all come together, but the end result was so, so delicious! The pickles aren’t overpowering at all, and all the flavors blend together really nicely. It really tastes just like a bacon cheeseburger, but in pizza form!
I served the pizza with a little extra ketchup and mustard on the side for dipping, and it was a huge hit with my whole family. My kids (who don’t even usually like mustard or pickles) loved it and ate two slices each! It’s a quick and easy meal that’s super flavorful, and fun to eat too!
Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza
- 1 Signature SELECT™ Five Cheese frozen pizza
- 4 slices Signature Farms™ Thick Cut Hickory Smoked Bacon
- 1/2 pound ground beef, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 10-15 Signature Kitchens™ Hamburger Dill Pickle Chips
- 2 tablespoons Signature Kitchens™ Tomato Ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Signature Kitchens™ Traditional Yellow Mustard
- 1 fresh ripe tomato, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- Chop the bacon into pieces and fry until crispy. Drain on paper towels and set aside. Remove the pizza from its plastic wrapper.
- Spread the ground beef and cooked bacon on top of the frozen pizza. Sprinkle with the cheddar cheese and top with the dill pickle chips. Drizzle the ketchup and mustard over the pizza.
- Bake 23-25 minutes, or until the crust is crisp and golden brown and the cheese is bubbling. Sprinkle the tomatoes over the top of the pizza. Serve hot with extra ketchup and mustard for dipping.
For more information about Albertsons and Safeway, follow them on social media:
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of All banners. The opinions and text are all mine.