This adorable gratitude jar will provide you with creative prompts that will help cultivate an attitude of gratitude.
Get ready for Thanksgiving with a gratitude jar!
I love Thanksgiving because it gives us time to reflect on all that we are thankful for. Several years ago I made a Thankful Thanksgiving Jar that really helped my family recognize some of our blessings during the holiday season. Today we are sharing another darling variation of a gratitude jar with free printables you are sure to love!
How to Make Your Own Gratitude Jar
- Labels & paper strips – DOWNLOAD BELOW
- Download and print the free gratitude jar printables.
- Attach the label to the front of your jar with some tape.
- Cut the gratitude prompts into strips stick the strips in your jar. Take out a prompt every day and fill it out, then make a paper chain with all the responses. Watch your chain grow all month long!
- For a creative and meaningful Thanksgiving activity, read through your family’s responses before or after Thanksgiving dinner.
Take it a step further…
Create a year full of abundance by adding responses to the jar throughout the coming year. Next Thanksgiving, you’ll have a full year of blessings to reflect on and be grateful for!
Want to make your own gratitude jar for your family?
Please remember: As with all our printables, our Gratitude Jar printables are for personal use only. Please do not sell our files or print a mass number of copies. Please do not claim them as your own. Thanks for your support!
Have a great Thanksgiving!
This idea for a Gratitude Jar originally published on Somewhat Simple in November 2012. It was submitted by Paper Coterie, a printing website who is no longer in business. We updated this post with new designs in 2018, for the readers of SomewhatSimple.