Here is a hilarious Pumpkin Poop Halloween Treat or Snack Idea that kids of all ages will absolutely love!
Want to send your kids to school with a Halloween treat that is sure to put a smile on their face? Need a simple (and hilarious) party favor? Whip up one, two, or all of our Halloween Poop Bags in just a few minutes using our darling + simple printable gift tags!
pumpkin poop – halloween treat bag toppers
- Halloween Treat Bag Topper Printables (download here)
- 4×6 in. clear plastic bags
- treats or snacks*
- First, print off and cut out our adorable Halloween treat bag toppers.
- Tape a clothes pin to the back of each character.
- Fill the bags with coordinating treats.
- Attach the clothespin, and you’re done!
pumpkin poop labels
We used cheese balls for the pumpkin poop, but you could also use cheese puffs, candy corn, sliced carrots, butterscotch chips, etc.
vampire poop labels
We used sour cherry balls, but you could use Hot Tamales, Fire balls, etc.
warewolf poop labels
We used chocolate Whoppers, but any chocolate candy would work!
ghost poop labels
We used vanilla Whoppers, but you could use marshmallows, white chocolate chips, butter mints, etc.
We just love how darling these turned out! The kids definitely got a good giggle with these!
Our readers also enjoyed these posts:
Hack Your Routine!
5 Time-Saving Tips for Crazy Busy Moms