3 Ingredient Marshmallow Fluff Fruit Dip is simple to make, totally delicious, and will please a crowd!
The Perfect Fruit Dip
As a mom of five kids, I’ve had my fair share of snack-time struggles. Even my kids who aren’t considered “picky eaters” will usually choose cookies and candy over fruits and veggies.
But this delicious fruit dip works like magic! I’ve never seen my kids eat their apple slices as fast as they do when this marshmallow fruit dip is on the table! I will usually slice an apple and then serve just a couple spoonfuls of this dip and that apple gets eaten like nobody’s business!
It really is the perfect fruit dip!
Ingredients You’ll Need
- Marshmallow cream
- Cream cheese
- Powdered sugar
How to Make Marshmallow Fluff Fruit Dip
Not only is this recipe delicious, but it is also SUPER SIMPLE to make.
- Step 1 – Add all of the ingredients to a small/medium bowl.
- Step 2 – Grab your electric mixer and blend everything together.
- Step 3 – Grab some fruit, graham crackers, Nilla Wafers, etc., and serve!
If you’ve never tried this marshmallow fluff fruit dip before, now’s the time! (What are you waiting for??) It’s so good, you’ll want to eat with a spoon!
Presentation – I’m all about presentation, so I love to serve everything on a beautiful charcuterie board.
Storage – If you happen to have any left over, just be sure to put it in an airtight container to keep it from drying out.
More Easy Dips
- Caramel Apple Dip
- Coconut Cream Pie Cheesecake Dip
- Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Coconut Cheesecake Dip
Here’s a printable recipe card for your convenience –
Marshmallow Fluff Fruit Dip Recipe
- 7 oz Marshmallow Cream
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Combine everything in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer until blended.
- Serve with some fresh fruit & enjoy!