This sweet and delicious caramel apple dip needs only 4 ingredients, and is perfect for dipping with fresh apple slices! If you’re looking for an easy fall dessert, this caramel dip recipe is PERFECT!
Sweet dip recipes are a perfect treat to enjoy with slices of fruit and graham crackers. A couple of my other favorite dips are these Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip and Coconut Cream Pie Dip recipes.
Cream Cheese Caramel Dip
Now that it’s fall, it’s time to bring on all of the apple desserts! Every year my family goes apple picking at a nearby orchard, and then we have a great time making our way through our apple bounty. I always make a big batch of homemade apple sauce, and some bottles of apple pie filling, but we also really love just eating fresh apple slices.
This caramel apple dip recipe is the perfect complement to those flavorful fresh apples! It’s super easy to make, tastes amazing, and has just four ingredients. It’s great for parties, game day, or even just for snacking!
Caramel Dip Ingredients
I love this recipe because you don’t need to bake it and it only requires the following four ingredients:
- Cream cheese
- Brown sugar
- Heath candy bar
How to Make Caramel Apple Dip
One of my favorite things about this caramel apple dip is that it’s ready in less than five minutes! It’s also so easy to make that my eleven year old can make it all by herself. The combination of apples and caramel is totally fantastic, and the toffee bits add a little crunch that makes it over the top delicious.
I like to serve it with some pretzels and graham crackers for dipping as well, and it makes for a fabulous dessert tray when it’s all served together. If you are looking for a delicious caramel dip for apples, then look no further! To make this simple recipe you just need to do the following:
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and brown sugar until the mixture is smooth
- Place the mixture into a small serving bowl
- Drizzle the caramel topping on top of the mixture and then sprinkle Heath bar bits on top of the dip
- Refrigerate until you’re ready to serve
More Easy Apple Recipes
Caramel Apple Dip Recipe
Caramel Apple Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate Heath bits
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth.
- Scoop the mixture into a small serving bowl. Drizzle with the caramel ice cream topping, then sprinkle with the Heath bits.
- Serve with fresh apple slices, pretzels, and graham crackers. Refrigerate until ready to serve.