Cottage Cheese Jello Salad is a delicious side dish that is ready in 5 minutes and tastes like you’re eating dessert with your dinner!
A Family Favorite
My aunt Crystal brought this Cottage Cheese Jello Salad to every family gathering! Her husband’s grandma never remembered Crystal’s name correctly, and she would always ask for more of “Christy’s Salad”. Over the years, this salad went from being called “pink stuff” to “Christy Salad”… and it has definitely become a classic family favorite!
If you are looking for something to bring to a party or barbecue, or if you’re having guests over for dinner, this Christy Salad is perfect! It’s SO FAST to make, it looks pretty, and it tastes AMAZING!
Here’s how to make it –
Ingredients for Cottage Cheese Jello Salad
- Whipped topping
- Strawberry Jello
- Cottage cheese
- Fresh strawberries
How To Make Cottage Cheese Jello Salad
- COMBINE – You’ll start by putting the whipped topping and Strawberry Jello in a large bowl and whisk until well blended and the Jello has dissolved.
- FOLD – Next, add in the cottage cheese and the sliced strawberries to the bowl. Then, gently mix everything together.
- SERVE – Transfer the salad to a pretty bowl if desired, and eat it right away. If you’re not going to serve it immediately, you’ll want to refrigerate it until ready to serve.
… and that is it! I told you it was super simple to make! And look how pretty it is! Almost too pretty to eat. (Almost!)
More Easy Side Salads
- Honey Lime Berry Fruit Salad
- Strawberry Mint Fruit Salad
- Loaded Baked Potato Salad
- Shrimp Avocado Salad
- Easy Egg Salad
Here’s a printable recipe card for your convenience –
Cottage Cheese Jello Salad Recipe
- 1 8 oz. container of whipped topping
- 1 3 oz. box of Strawberry Jello
- 1 16 oz. container of cottage cheese
- 2 cups. strawberries, diced (about 10-12 large strawberries)
- Put the whipped topping and Strawberry Jello in a large bowl and whisk until well blended and the Jello has dissolved.
- Fold in the cottage cheese and sliced strawberries.
- Transfer to a pretty bowl if desired.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.