Pumpkin granola bars are easy to make and they taste amazing! Loaded with dried cranberries and pumpkin seeds, they are a super delicious fall treat!
Fall is the perfect time to all of those delicious pumpkin recipes. Some of our favorites are these Fluffy Pumpkin Pancakes, Whipped Pumpkin Honey Butter and Pumpkin Crepes.
A Healthy Fall Snack
It’s finally that time of year when we get to add pumpkin spice to all the things! I know that technically you can eat pumpkin all year round, thanks to the magic of canned foods, but pumpkin just screams fall to me. When it’s cold outside and the leaves are falling, I just want to stuff my face with every pumpkin and apple treat I can find! 🙂
These delicious and healthy pumpkin granola bars are the perfect way to indulge my sweet tooth without throwing nutrition out the window completely. They’re easy to make and incredibly tasty! These pumpkin granola bars are a perfect after school snack and an easy energy boost to bring along on a fall hike. They’re so tasty, and good for you too!
How to Make Pumpkin Granola Bars
The granola bars take just a few minutes to mix together, and they’re so easy that the kids can help too!
Mix Dry Ingredients – In a medium bowl, mix together oats, pumpkin pie spice, cranberries, pumpkin seeds, brown sugar, and salt.
Stir Wet Ingredients & Combine – In a small bowl or measuring cup, whisk together the pumpkin puree, maple syrup, peanut butter, and vanilla. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix to combine.
Bake – Spread the mixture into a 9×9 baking dish lined with parchment paper, and pat into an even layer. Bake for about 18-20 minutes at 350 degrees F.
Cool & Serve – Once the pumpkin granola bars have cook, allow them to cool completely. Once cooled, cut them into bars and serve.
Other Easy Pumpkin Recipes
- Pumpkin Peanut Brittle Recipe
- 3 Ingredient Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate
- Whipped Pumpkin Honey Butter
- Chocolate Pumpkin Muddy Buddies
I love the contrasting flavors of the spiced pumpkin, tangy dried cranberries, and crunchy pumpkin seeds. Everything bakes together in the oven into chewy, sweet, delicious little bars!
Pumpkin Granola Bars Recipe
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup shelled pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup peanut butter or cookie butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 35Line a 9 x 9 baking dish with parchment or spray with cooking spray, and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the oats, pumpkin pie spice, cranberries, pumpkin seeds, brown sugar, and salt.
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, whisk together the pumpkin puree, maple syrup, peanut butter, and vanilla. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix to combine.
- Spread the mixture into the prepared pan and pat into an even layer. Bake 18-20 minutes, then let cool before cutting into bars.
Really impossible to get wrong, easy, fast, super nutritious and delicious snack that’s always on the ready to grab n go. Thank you so much.
One question, did I miss where it states #servings/bars per batch? I really need to count micro nutrients and need that for the nutritional info to have value. Thnx.
Thanks for the compliment, I’m so glad you like these granola bars! The recipe makes 6 bars – hope that helps!
What a delicious way to start my day! Delicious and perfect for fall too! Yum!
So glad to hear you love them!
A festive take on a classic! We all loved these!
So happy to hear it!
This was so good!! Everyone at my house loved it!
Thanks for sharing!
I love finding easy and healthy snack ideas for my kids. These were fantastic. Thanks for the recipe!
You’re so welcome!
Such a delicious fall snack!