These easy to make one-bowl toasted coconut dark chocolate brownies are so indulgent and delicious! They’re the perfect contrast of flavors and textures!
Now that the holiday season is here, it’s time to get baking!
This time of year, there’s a new reason to bake something nearly every day, from neighbor gifts to holiday parties to treats for my husband’s co-workers. I can’t say that I mind it one bit! I absolutely love to bake, so this time of year is so much fun for me. When I need high-quality baking supplies at affordable prices, I head to my local Safeway and Albertsons. They have everything I need for an over-the-top delicious dessert!
From organic bittersweet chocolate chunks to cage free eggs, the O Organics® and Open Nature® lines, found exclusively at Albertsons and Safeway, have high quality ingredients at a great value that are perfect for baking. Albertsons and Safeway believe that great-tasting organic food should be available to everyone at a great value. I buy my O Organics and Open Nature products at my local Safeway and Albertsons, and you can also find them at all Albertsons Companies grocery stores, including ACME Markets, Jewel-Osco, Vons, Pavilions, Tom Thumb, Randalls, Shaw’s, Star Market, United Express, United and Carrs/Safeway. Visit safeway.com, albertsons.com or vons.com to find a store near you and discover more meal prep tips and recipe ideas.
I was lucky enough to attend a special event in the Albertson’s test kitchens . The fantastic Albertsons chefs and employees treated us to a day full delicious foods! We split into groups and we were treated to some fantastic expert tips as we learned how to make various holiday dishes – prime rib, salads, sides and desserts. Debi Lilly taught us how to make gorgeous floral arrangements using on-trend products from the debi lilly design collection, and we got to sample an amazing assortment of the specialty products in Albertsons stores – these make wonderful gift baskets, by the way!
At the end of the day, we dined on all of the items that we made, which was a perfect way to end a fantastic event! I feel so grateful for the opportunity to learn more about this great company and their products!
Visiting my local Safeway store is always a great experience. The store is always clean and tidy, the checkers are friendly and helpful, and they have a great variety of products. Lately, though, I’ve been opting to stay home in my pajamas and let the groceries come to me! Albertsons and Safeway grocery delivery is simple and easy to use. I just order what I need online, and it shows up at my door in a refrigerated truck. I’ve had the same delivery driver each time that I’ve ordered, and not only is he incredibly polite and helpful, he’s also sweet with my kids (who get WAY too excited every time someone comes to the door). Grocery delivery makes my life so much easier!
Once you’ve shopped for all your supplies, it’s time to bake something delicious! These toasted coconut dark chocolate brownies are some of the best brownies I’ve ever baked. They have a rich and fudgy dark chocolate brownie layer, topped with a crisp and sweet caramelized coconut layer. The end result is brownie perfection!
You only need one bowl and no mixer to make these brownies, so they’re perfect for a night when you’re feeling lazy, but still want something amazing to eat. The O Organics® chocolate makes all the difference! It’s silky smooth, so rich, and has the perfect chocolate flavor. The chocolate chunks inside the brownies get melty and luscious, and make the brownies extra chocolatey and delicious, and the semi-sweet chocolate chips on top are the perfect complement to the toasted coconut. These toasted coconut dark chocolate brownies are the perfect dessert to share this season!
More Easy Brownie Recipes
- Best Homemade Brownies
- Cookie Dough Brownies
- Easy Mint Brownies
- Peanut Butter Cup Brownies
- Milky Way Brownies
How To Make Dark Chocolate Coconut Brownies
Dark Chocolate Coconut Brownies Recipe
- 12 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 Open Nature® eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup cake flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup O Organics® Bittersweet Chocolate Chunks
- 1 1/2 cups O Organics® Shredded Unsweetened Coconut
- 1/2 cup O Organics® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 can, 14 ounces Signature Select™ Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Preheat the oven to 325. Line a 9 x 13 baking dish with parchment or foil, then spray with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Add the cake flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt, and mix until combined. Add the chocolate chunks, and mix to combine.
- Spread the mixture in the prepared pan. Bake 20 minutes, then remove from the oven.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips and shredded coconut over the top of the brownies, then pour the sweetened condensed milk over the top, covering evenly. Return to the oven and bake 25-30 minutes, or until the coconut is golden brown and the brownies no longer jiggle when slightly shaken.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with additional chocolate chips, if desired. Allow to cool completely before serving.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Albertsons Companies. The opinions and text are all mine.