Tortilla pizza is a quick and easy way to make homemade pizza that is ready in just minutes. Grab a tortilla, pile it high with your favorite toppings, then enjoy family pizza night!
If you love homemade pizza, here are a few more recipes we love – BBQ Chicken French Bread Pizza, Apple Cheddar Bacon Pizza, and Bacon Breakfast Pizza.
Easy Tortilla Pizzas
Pizza night is always a favorite in our house. Ordering out is always a favorite, but that can get expensive, and inevitably, someone isn’t happy with the toppings we chose. That’s where these tortilla pizzas come in.
My kids are always thrilled when I let them make their own pizzas. They get to choose exactly what they want on them, even though they are totally boring and only like cheese and pepperoni. The rest of us will pile on a variety of delicious toppings.
To speed things up, we used tortillas for the crust, and they were a hit! Not only does this make them cost-effective but you can have them prepped in no time. If you’ve never tried a tortilla pizza, now is the time to do it.
How to Make Tortilla Pizza
The best part about tortilla pizzas is that you only need 3 basic ingredients plus any toppings you want.
- TORTILLAS – Flour, wheat, and corn tortillas work well for this recipe. Flatbread is also delicious! When I have extra time, I like to make Homemade Flour Tortillas.
- SAUCE– Use your favorite pizza sauce – marinara sauce, alfredo, pesto, BBQ, etc.
- CHEESE – Mozzarella cheese or a blend of cheeses is always delicious.
- TOPPINGS – Add all the toppings you love on your pizza:
- red onions
- bell peppers
- fresh basil
- parmesan cheese
- red pepper flakes
Pizza Topping Suggestions
If you need a little inspiration, here are some of our family’s favorite pizza compilations.
- My cheese-loving kids enjoy a 5 cheese blend
- Bacon, onion, and sausage
- Hawaiian ham, pineapple, and chicken
- Meat lovers with pepperoni, sausage, bacon, chicken, and salami
- Substitute the tomato sauce with BBQ sauce and top with chicken and red onions for a BBQ chicken pizza
It really doesn’t get any easier than these tortilla pizzas. They only take 5 minutes to prep and just a few more to cook.
Prep – Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. You’ll also want to line your baking sheet with parchment paper or a baking mat.
Compile – Spread the pizza sauce over the tortilla and then cover it with cheese. Then add your favorite pizza toppings on top of the cheese.
Cook – Bake for about 10-12 minutes or until the cheese has melted. If you want your tortilla pizzas a little crispy, bake closer to the 12-minute mark.
Cool – I let the pizzas cool for about 5 minutes before cutting them and serving.
More Easy Pizza Recipes
- Pepperoni Pizza Pockets
- Easy Homemade Pizza Bites
- Grilled Cheese Pizza Dippers
- 20 Minute Focaccia Pizza
- Mexican Bubble Pizza
Tortilla Pizza Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Spread the pizza sauce over the tortilla.
- Sprinkle with cheese and top with pepperoni.
- Bake 10-12 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbling.